• Sub: Goodrham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Negru

• Sub: O'Donker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His goal per game is pretty poor for a forward (1:9, or near enough). I saw him close up yesterday. He's not a bad player at all, but he can't finish. He appears to panic whenever he gets a chance. He's not good enough as a first choice forward, if we hope to go up. As a backup/late sub, he's fine.
Once he gets one he’ll relax and we’ll see a major difference.

He got a few goals and looked good, then got injured or sent off whichever it was and that has stunted progress.

Limited edition print from the club (or whoever ), suitably framed....what a great Christmas present....they do not come any better. A fortnight off now, so everybody can relax. Brown and Edwards back for Cheltenham.
Are they definitely back then?

It interesting on Harris - very divided. Bit like Elliot Moore a while back when many were suggesting he wasn’t good enough, others that he was one of the first on their team sheet. Now, I think most will be in the latter camp as he has been an absolute rock all season, as some would suggest he was in the past I hasten to add!!

It interesting on Harris - very divided. Bit like Elliot Moore a while back when many were suggesting he wasn’t good enough, others that he was one of the first on their team sheet. Now, I think most will be in the latter camp as he has been an absolute rock all season, as some would suggest he was in the past I hasten to add!!
Moore is good but not ‘the first name on the teamsheet’ (whatever that means) for me.

Put it this way, in a list of players I’d dread to see absent from the team for a long period, Moore isn’t even in the top 5 (although part of that is related to the quality of cover, to be fair)

Last edited:
For me it means that if you were writing ✍️ the players names down on the team sheet I order of preference you’d write his name first
Interesting topic. I think the key to it is what’s there to replace him - some would argue Negru is just as good a defender but with more mobility/the better athlete, not much between them on the ball. Key differentiator is experience and leadership.

Beadle for me is first name on the team sheet knowing that Eastwood is the alternative.

McGuane. Rodrigues. Leigh. Brannagan. All these are ahead of Moore for me as players we couldn’t be without. Harris? Did OK when he was banned.

I’d always rather Moore be playing but not remotely close to first name on the team sheet for me.

For me it means that if you were writing ✍️ the players names down on the team sheet I order of preference you’d write his name first
Agree. Not the quickest, but a true leader. Wins most headers, defends on the ground well, and the most dominant player in our defence. Negru has promise, but Moore is currently a man that stands out, winning so much, game after game. But nice to have four good centre halves as already alluded. Five if you add Long into the mix as prefer him at centre half.

Scoring isn’t an issue at the mo so hopefully Harris will get some finishing practice during the break. What I would be interested in knowing is what the O’s manager thought was our weakness when he said his team didn’t follow the plan. Strengthen your weaknesses first then fine tune what’s working average

What a great day that was, didn't have a ticket but managed to secure one from a mate late on Friday night. Had the feeling that I had to be there for this one and show my suport for Shorty and the team after the events of last week. The atmosphere in our section was amazing, loudest singing I've heard for a long time, obviously the LM chant but what a great rendition of Yellow Submarine just before half time, I wish we sing the actual 'yellow submarine' bit for longer. Thought we were going to run away with it at 3-0 but it's rarely that simple, didn't enjoy the second half, a fourth goal would have sealed it but we hung on well for the win. I don't get to as many aways as I used to but yesterday definitely made me up for it again. Bumped into old mates all day and found myself hugging strangers when we scored.
I love this f*****g club!

I personally think there’s a reasonable argument that we’d play the same or slightly better if Negru played instead of Moore, but I accept that others don’t agree with that.

Stick with Harris, he‘ll come good, he’s finding space and getting chances, sooner or later he’ll start scoring in the league.

Back
Top Bottom