Away Match Build Up 11/11/2023 L1: Leyton Orient v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep..am in the home end tomorrow with a London based mate who supports Leeds.

I’ve done it a couple of times, most recently AFC Wimbledon away. I don’t find it as enjoyable as being in the away end but it is interesting to hear the home fans thoughts and to see our away fans in action!

I’ve always been able to hide inner celebrations but haven’t yet been in the wrong end for a last minute winner!
I was in the home end at Burton back in the conference days and Billy Turley saved a last minute penalty, I celebrated like we'd scored, I also celebrated both our goals , no hassles

We can be confident let's go and win ,I wonder if we will play safe or go for it 2-0

Exile living in Leyton here. Northcote isn’t a bad option at all, with the usual away spot the Technical being refurbed. Don’t bother with the Coach and Horses or the Star, they will be checking tickets (C + H definitely). Eagle isn’t bad 10 min past the Star if you want something a bit quieter. The Birkbeck (5 min from the station) is ok as well (no colours) with a big garden and loads of parking on the road outside for those driving! Deeneys is great if anyone is in the market for a brunch/lunch full fry, rest of the high st remains a bit of a sh1thole up to the stadium unless you want a vape or a haircut

Exile living in Leyton here. Northcote isn’t a bad option at all, with the usual away spot the Technical being refurbed. Don’t bother with the Coach and Horses or the Star, they will be checking tickets (C + H definitely). Eagle isn’t bad 10 min past the Star if you want something a bit quieter. The Birkbeck (5 min from the station) is ok as well (no colours) with a big garden and loads of parking on the road outside for those driving! Deeneys is great if anyone is in the market for a brunch/lunch full fry, rest of the high st remains a bit of a sh1thole up to the stadium unless you want a vape or a haircut
Does Northcote do food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom