Home Match Build Up 24-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town MATCH OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every intention is to see this season completed in full, so an extension of 2-4 weeks is very likely unless even that fails to see all the games arranged.
Unless the Euros are cancelled no way will they extend for a further 4 weeks

You'd think with the excess inbreeding over there they would be immune to such pathetic diseases like covid.

Jokes aside this could well put us further behind in the season.

At what stage does the season get cancelled? Can't see how we can go on like this.
We can't. This season will go into next summer or beyond. I think it won't be long before there is a winter break in the lower leagues until March. The PL might get away with it.

We can't. This season will go into next summer or beyond. I think it won't be long before there is a winter break in the lower leagues until March. The PL might get away with it.
Half the clubs will fold and be replaced by premier B teams. I think it’s the master plan.

Still nothing on the OWS. Maybe Karl is trying to convince EFL that it must go ahead. I hope.

I would think that Karl would probably be against it being played.

More money been wasted in preparing the stadium for the game. Money being poured down the drain. They had 6 subs on Tuesday, they would now have 4 with positive tests. It should go ahead.

I can see a split between the PL and Championship completing early and League 1 and 2 extending to allow all fixtures to complete.

Will be very few L1 and L2 players who will be playing in the Euros, so they could overlap if necessary - better that than cancelling full stop or relying on the EFL to implement a way of handling finishing the season early again

You would think the PFA would be funding tests for their members to facilitate them doing their job..................................................................

To simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom