Home Match Build Up 24-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town MATCH OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is the infectious diseases equivalent of a flare in your own goal area, innit..? They must be compelled to play!

Not disagreeing with the Crewe decision, but surely the rest of their team will have been in contact with those who have tested positive in training etc., even if they haven't been together in a bus.
It will depend when the tests were and whether there have been subsequent negative tests of other players.

The whole bloody season should be cancelled. We cannot continue with games being postponed/re-arranged every other week. Of course that’s if this is the case e.g. another postponement.

December 8th looks to be the first free "normal" matchday that would be free for both clubs.
Or FA Cup 2nd Round day on 28th November if both lose in Round 1.
Sw*nd8n will lose in Fa Cup round 1 ... we wont

this wip OUFC team will start to fire on all cylinders ( up front) and soon

Im hoping it'll be on Saturday and we give them a proper battering

that said a scrappy 1-0 with a late late winner would do for me

beat em anywhich way
It has got 1-0 or 0-0 written all over it!!

December 8th looks to be the first free "normal" matchday that would be free for both clubs.
Or FA Cup 2nd Round day on 28th November if both lose in Round 1.

Would be an apt date. 18 years to the day when Jefferson Louis got his a**e out.

Every club should have to play if they can field a side and subs without the positive players . Otherwise the season is never gonna be finished

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous now. How are we going to finish the season at this rate?

Is it really that much of a bad thing? I was looking forward to the game as much as anyone but we have a much weakened team at the moment. Cam Bran definitely out, Atkinson and Forde a doubt, least it means we can have a stronger team for whenever its rearranged (the next Tuesday we can fit it in)

Is it really that much of a bad thing? I was looking forward to the game as much as anyone but we have a much weakened team at the moment. Cam Bran definitely out, Atkinson and Forde a doubt, least it means we can have a stronger team for whenever its rearranged (the next Tuesday we can fit it in)

Yeah, I'm a bit meh about it too.

Let's hope it's put back to April or some such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom