Home Match Build Up 28/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any C*nty Ground denizens decide to make the trip to Grenoble Road tomorrow, can we ask Thames Water to keep the gate to the sewage works open?

The prospect of a free swim will be a far bigger pull for them and they'll never get to the ground.

I’m seriously worried that we won’t win - just got a bad feeling. Was going to vote but didn’t want to be the only one!!

I’m seriously worried the scum fans will turn up and own the fence end and call it a result on many levels.

I’ve not heard of any of our fans planning to go.

Based on their goalkeepers antics of late, irrespective of who it is, pile the pressure on.

HOW MANY CAN YOU NAME :

En0i4RhXUAELK68
Easy. Gareth Southgate, Phil Mitchell, Karl Robinson, Nicky Butt, Paul Merson, Steve Coogan

Easy. Gareth Southgate, Phil Mitchell, Karl Robinson, Nicky Butt, Paul Merson, Steve Coogan
Nah, Alice cooper, Tyson Fury, Robert Redford, Laurence Fox, Ewan McGregor and David (not Neil) Tennant

Last edited:
From left to right: Derek Zoolander, Former England Prop Dan Cole, Justin Timberlake, "Our Ashley" out of Coronation Street, David Platt (also out of Coronation St) and Kylo Ren
En0i4RhXUAELK68

Last edited:
Apparently, the tree stumps near the fence end have been removed?

Could that mean a bit of work for Sepp Blatter, former, disgraced, head of FIFA tomorrow down Grenoble road area?

51sW6JTu5aL._AC_SY450_.jpg

“Eric Read by any chance? Oxfordshire’s very own Wealdstone Raider...”
“Part of their forum has now descended into one of Eric's wet dreams”

This is from the town end forum , I expect many don’t even know why you are called ER ? ! And I would hope you will pop in and say hello to us all .😊

And , we have to win , this as our older generation know , means everything. Even tonight l feel like I did walking down the LR and ready for a fun pack day of high jinxes and having a nice chat over a cup of tea and a tea cake about the game ahead with the lads 😉

Looking forward to the usual victory tomorrow but it’s tinged with sadness, I would be bouncing off the walls tonight if I could go, alarm set for silly early, outfit chosen and that buzz before a big derby game building.

Tried to convince the missus to stand with the dog on a lead between me and the step daughter while I bounce up and down singing Oxford songs at her but neither seem keen to be honest.

Looking forward to the usual victory tomorrow but it’s tinged with sadness, I would be bouncing off the walls tonight if I could go, alarm set for silly early, outfit chosen and that buzz before a big derby game building.

Tried to convince the missus to stand with the dog on a lead between me and the step daughter while I bounce up and down singing Oxford songs at her but neither seem keen to be honest.
Lol , not sure that works ....🤣

The Ultras at their best ... awesome display as the teams came out to do battle....

View attachment 5042

Did we do enough to get behind them on the forum, and be more vocal towards the club helping the, because looking at that, boy do we miss them?
That's a genuine question.
Do they or the club own the banners, because for them to be sitting in a cupboard somewhere, whilst the stands are empty or partly empty is crazy really when they could be all around the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom