Home Match Day Thread 28/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, and no defence of it, but that is every bit as awful from Moore.
It's poor from Moore, not comparable to Easty's howler but poor, wonder if he was scared to give a foul away ? No excuses though....

I do not understand MC Yellowhammer. Can you explian to me? As I saying I am new here in england but I want to know more about the Oxford. I have just finished my work in a field hospital for corvid19 patience.

what is so funny, I do not understand. I thouhgt you were proud men?

If someone help me I may pay but it can be not werther originals. Hahhaha, I laugh because I understand why you laugh but still I like to learn more. Is it true? When will the arena complete or is my friend giving me the wind up?

Mods: pretty harmless fun but also worth giving him the Swindon Town supporter tagging. Seems pretty obvious no?

The first shout is ‘away’, should be and sounds like it’s from from Eastwood, it clears Moore, then as it bounces towards Eastwood, there’s a shout of ‘keeper’ as he comes out, Atkinson leaves it for Eastwood who either takes his eye off it or tries to gather with both hands when he should be hacking it clear.
It still frustrates me that in the build up there wasn’t one single challenge to win the ball back, shocking.

Hope I’m shooting myself in the foot, but please note how many times we lose the ball/possession via Long & à Ruffels!

f*****g shite delivery from a free kick, where’s Forde when you need him!

f**k me !shopido tracked back and tackled his man too

Hope I’m shooting myself in the foot, but please note how many times we lose the ball/possession via Long & à Ruffels!

Mods: pretty harmless fun but also worth giving him the Swindon Town supporter tagging. Seems pretty obvious no?
Sorry my friend and fellow oxford Ottoman. But I do not understand what you say. I am new but I could not be swindon fc fan. Is it because I am from a foreign place? This is sad. I just want to integrate and enjoy good moments with the oxford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom