Home Match Day Thread +++ 05/09/2020 Carabao Cup R1 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon+++

no extra time if the score is level after 90 mins today ... straight to pens

It’s a bit hard to care about this competition this season, doesn’t feel like the first game of the season at all, that’s next Saturday.
Use the cups to get match fitness, but don’t go overly mad on them as it’s a short but still 46 game season, with maybe 3 at the end. Rather go out of the cups early than come up just short in the league again.

No surprise there.
As KR said, another pre-season game. The league is all that matters this season. Promotion is the target. If supporters cannot attend and there is little or no prize money, what's the point? We need the club to get out of League 1 and away from the salary cap before it really bites and the divide between Championship and the rest of the league is insurmountable.
This is why we needed to beat Wycombe, to be in the Championship before all these changes.

Paid yesterday for today’s match but nothing to tell me to login only to register and pay can anyone help me please

Yes ifollow on with radox sound. Hopefully it will all work!

Paid yesterday for today’s match but nothing to tell me to login only to register and pay can anyone help me please
On the official OUFC site, click on fixtures then today's match and match centre. If you haven't logged in by then it should prompt you at that point.

Strange Forde is on the bench, makes no sense getting him cup-tied if we're trying to offload?

Back
Top Bottom