Home Match Day Thread +++ 05/09/2020 Carabao Cup R1 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon+++

IMO ridiculous pen award during 90 mins ... the womble ran straight into him
Agreed - I thought that was a daft pen for the ref to give. I do wonder whether the ref still had the Atkinson challenge from earlier in the match in his mind (which was a much more reasonable penalty shout IMO)?

Agreed - I thought that was a daft pen for the ref to give. I do wonder whether the ref still had the Atkinson challenge from earlier in the match in his mind (which was a much more reasonable penalty shout IMO)?

I do think the Ref got the Atkinson one correct though as he was ahead of the Wimbledon player who (like any modern player) made a meal of it as he had lost out.

Last edited:
Yes, I wan't *that* convinced with the Atkinson one, but it was certainly more of a pen than the one that was actually given. I always think though that you are likely to get a penalty given if you have a few 'almost's in a game!

EhLOGyEWoAAnxhR

Something he has never been Steve. If you look through his career, the highest he's ever played is League One, so I've no idea where the media narrative of him being this massively experienced higher level player has come from?

As I said, he's a fraud, and an unlikeable one too. How convenient that he now has an injury when it's time to step up and be counted. Arrogant tosser.
And don't forget he had it written into his contract that Wycombe had to allow him to miss a game so he could go on his jollies and attend the Superbowl. And he's a "professional" footballer? Pathetic.

And don't forget he had it written into his contract that Wycombe had to allow him to miss a game so he could go on his jollies and attend the Superbowl. And he's a "professional" footballer? Pathetic.

Must have been gutted when he realised the superbowl was a sporting event* and not a trough of chicken wings

*it is to Americans anway

I see Sky have that fat fraud Akinfenwa as one of their pundits. I was looking forward to watching this game, but will now wait until kick off before watching, can't stand that bloke and the way the media fawn all over him.

So, I switch on Sky Sports to watch Watford (who we're playing Tuesday) v Middlesbrough (who have two ex Oxford players in their ranks) and who's the first person I see? The fat f*****g fraud is back again!!!

Is this obnoxious cretin going to be on our screens every time there's a Championship game on? Do Sky really think this t**t is interesting? To make matters worse, every time I see/hear him it reminds me of July 13th!!!!!!!!!!!

The media love him because he is the “strongest” on fifa. And how he’s a personality. And he fawns all over Liverpool. Like a 12 year old.

But he did f**k all in the play off final. And got sent off in the league game. And took a penalty kick for AfCWimbledon the other year when he wasn’t designated taker at Wembley.

Back
Top Bottom