Home Match Day Thread +++ 03/09/2019 Leasing.com Trophy : OUFC V Norwich U21 +++

I don’t think it’s fair that people who don’t have a ST but went to the two previous unglamorous ties have to wait until next week to use the ticket stubs to be able to get tickets I think should of been people who went to the first two ties and ST holders get tickets from tomorrow and then ticket stubs from home league games next week and so on

Out of interest do you see Fleetwood, Rochdale, Wimbledon, MK Dons, Accrington, Burton, Gillingham and Doncaster all at home glamorous games? As that is what a season ticket holder has signed up to.

According to certain posters the season tickets holders are top dogs and the rest of us are peasants because we don’t stump up lots of cash for the club ?
We don’t stump up loads and cash from r to ur club, we pay in advance and attend all home games

Out of interest do you see Fleetwood, Rochdale, Wimbledon, MK Dons, Accrington, Burton, Gillingham and Doncaster all at home glamorous games? As that is what a season ticket holder has signed up to.
Could be a lot worse ie histon grays barrow farsley Celtic Stafford ranger lewes droylesden so yea the teams you pointed out aren’t to bad

Eastwood
Long Allardyce Moore Berkoe
Baptiste Sykes Mousinho
Lofthouse Ageyi Forde

Stevens Hanson Thorne Hall Zamouri Fosu Lopes

Couldn't care less about the result only want the players needing game time to see it through.

According to certain posters the season tickets holders are top dogs and the rest of us are peasants because we don’t stump up lots of cash for the club ?

Technically if every season ticket holder went to every home game but paid individually the club would be better off...

We should comfortably have enough in the tank to win this. It's not even their under 23 team.

Sooo is tonight going to be less than 1000 ?could it be are lowest ever crowd ? All I hope is the players have a good run out nobody gets injured

Sooo is tonight going to be less than 1000 ?could it be are lowest ever crowd ? All I hope is the players have a good run out nobody gets injured
and an oxford win .... even though Im not going as a football league competition shouldnt include premier league (splitters) children's teams imo, still would prefer a win

If we didn't live 85 miles away, we might have been tempted. Having already done one 180 mile round trip today (Bournemouth) we'll be staying home and rely on Radox. Would like to have seen the new players in action.

I hope the 'fringe' players get on (or start) and make an impact, the 'new' striker tuns out to be a young version of Pele, and that we get no new injuries. And a win if possible (although I don't imagine I'll lose sleep if that doesn't happen).

I’m not going as I don’t think it’s right are first team should be made to play in a reserve team tournament

The only good thing about this competition is it forced Sunderland to play their first team against Newcastles youth team last season.

Imagine the shame.

Out of interest anyone know what percentage does oufc get from ifollow radio and video streams?

If it has to be four outfield players that played in the last match - then I'd probably choose Long, Baptiste, Dickie & Moore (the latter two because they need to work on their partnership and understanding - twelve goals against in the last four ain't good).

Then fill the team up around them with players who need some game time:

Stevens
Long Dickie Moore Berkoe
Hanson Baptiste Sykes
Hall Forde
Agyei

Assuming none of them have knocks. And assuming Thorne is not ready to start yet - if he is, then put him in in place of Forde, and push Sykes further forwards...….

Back
Top Bottom