Away Match Day Thread +++ L1 29/12/2019 AFC Wimbledon v OUFC +++

Fantastic win, I would have taken a draw today. I’m really started to believe we can go up automatically now especially with a few new faces due to arrive in January. I also thought at the time that the break we got with Lincoln hitting the post in the last minute could be a defining moment of our season. Pleased for Sykes, think that will see his confidence grow and he’ll kick on now. COYY!!!!

Archer 8 - Couple of good saves, first time he's been tested, distribution mostly good.
Ruffels 7 - As ever, solid. Credit to his fitness for another 90mins.
Moore 7 - Shaky start but settled down.
Dickie 8 - Brilliant again. Targeted off the ball which is a credit to his ability.
Long 7 - Great cross for our 1st but could have done better theirs
Gorrin 8 - Stopped so many of their counters and started so many of our attacks.
Brannagan 7 - Did well especially considering early booking, long passing impressive especially.
Baptiste 8 - Unbelievable assist + hardworking defensively, one outstanding tackle in particular first half.
Hall 6 - Unfortunately don't think he took his chance, thought the game mostly passed him by.
Sykes 8 - Looked good out wide again, some lovely touches to go with a great finish.
Mackie 8 - His work rate seems to improve game on game, was still sprinting at their GK in the 90th min. Hold up play was also better than usual.

Fosu 6 - Looked refreshed coming on vs tired legs, hopefully can continue against Doncaster
Mous + Taylor - Not on that long

Odd but in KR we trust

KR 10 - Spot on with his rotation and subs, freeing up Baptiste to assist the 2nd and managed the game flawlessly (shame we switched off at start of 2nd half). One of our most important assets.

Enjoying the moment but there’s a long way to go. Also enjoying having a read of other forums and twitter this evening. Raising a glass to KR tonight - well done sir. COYY
We are in a good position and are winning some of the scrappy games having rotated the team.
So all good. But it is still early and we have to keep going. The transfer window will be huge (in and out)

It's quite sad coz I'm sure we all have a soft spot for Rob Hall but I cant see him playing again for us unless we have some mega bad luck with injuries now

Great result and with Henry, Mous, Fosu and Taylor (barring a few minutes) getting a game off to rest their legs you'd imagine 2 or 3 of those will start at Doncaster so should be nice and fresh, today tipped me over the edge and got myself a ticket for Donny so cannot wait now

Good ol boy

Lambert never turned out for interview, hes probably gone!

Back
Top Bottom