Home Match Day Thread +++ 03/09/2019 Leasing.com Trophy : OUFC V Norwich U21 +++

I agree that Fosu was largely anonymous playing centrally yesterday, I actually asked had he touched the ball towards the end of the first half!!

He needs to play wide and stretch the full backs wider to let Brannagan and Baptiste get into the box and get on the end of pull backs.

4F435860-3775-4FB9-B35B-94C104846869.jpeg

Your only as good as your last game, and last night wasn’t the best to be fair.

Sorry if my post caused any offence, let me state I do like Fosu as a player, it's just he wasn't very effective playing as the number 10 last night!! But I guess it's better we find this out in a game like last night!

Last night made me think we should deploy a 3-5-2 formation on Saturday.

Eastwood

Long
Dickie
Moore

Cadden
Berkoe/Ruffels

Brannagan
Gorrin

Henry

Agyei Mackie

I think we would be more solid with the 3 CB’s and would allow Cadden especially to get forward as he does so well.

Would also give their defenders something to think about if they had Agyei and Mackie pestering them.
I hate 5 at the back ( too many memories of Atkins)
If we want to tighten up through personnel changes then Long should come in for Cadden.
The first team has its formation which can be tinkered with. If this is to radically change I reckon it should be trialled in a JPT game not Fleetwood away.

There will be uproar from Oxford fans if this was the case, plus I’m pretty sure it would break league rules....
Out of interest @yellowbow , why would there be an uproar? and how would having an obviously not 100% match fit, as yet, Agyei on the bench, available to come on as a substitute be breaking league rules?

Out of interest @yellowbow , why would there be an uproar? and how would having an obviously not 100% match fit, as yet, Agyei on the bench, available to come on as a substitute be breaking league rules?
Ok you all missed the joke. Sarge said Agyei would probably be on the bench for Fleetwood. I suggest it’s more likely to be for us... I’ll get me coat....

Almost certainly Agyei will be on the bench. I am not sure that many oufc fans would be in uproar about this surely?

Ok you all missed the joke. Sarge said Agyei would probably be on the bench for Fleetwood. I suggest it’s more likely to be for us... I’ll get me coat....
missed it ... but now you explained, I can see it ;)... and get it :LOL:

If I’ve offended anyone on here with my posts about ST then I apologise I hope there wasn’t to many people offended ?

Back
Top Bottom