Home Match Day Thread +++ 03/09/2019 Leasing.com Trophy : OUFC V Norwich U21 +++

I agree part of getting a ST is priority to certain matches but I just feel it’s abit unfair when people who don’t have a ST but bother to go to the unglamorous cup games eg tomorrow night nd LG cup firsts two rounds have to wait a week for ST holders to get there tickets first but never mind ST holders are the life of the club I suppose

Its not "unfair" in any way shape or form!!
ST holders have stumped up a chunk of cash to get their seats, they get first dibs. Always.
Then Members.
Then stub holders.
Then the rest.

Not difficult.....

Do we have to field a percentage of players who started/ featured in the last league match?

Do we have to field a percentage of players who started/ featured in the last league match?
5 of the starting lineup must have either featured in the preceding game, or go on to play in the next one.

So I'd go:

Stevens

Long Dickie Moore Berkoe

Hanson Baptiste

Hall Sykes Forde

Agyei

Subs: Harris, Ruffels, Mousinho, Thorne, Fosu, Lofthouse, Lopes

here's the EFL leasing.com rules .... player eligibility in section 7 - its currently 4 outfield players who played in the last match

though as its EFL ... they may tweak them just prior to kick off ...or during the match :oops:

Last edited:
Its not "unfair" in any way shape or form!!
ST holders have stumped up a chunk of cash to get their seats, they get first dibs. Always.
Then Members.
Then stub holders.
Then the rest.

Not difficult.....
The thing is tho not all people stump up cash some pay monthly so I as a non season ticket holder might pay more for my on the day tickets than they do a month so your point is invalid I was saying some people with season tickets don’t bother going to cup games like tonight and the 1st two rounds of the lge cup so why should they get priority over people that bother to turn up just because they have a ST

"Luton and Portsmouth were fined £15,000 apiece for three separate offences, with Bradford, Blackpool, Bristol Rovers, MK Dons, Millwall, Charlton, Peterborough, Sheffield United, Southend and Fleetwood all fined £3,000 each."

“The full-strength policy for the season 2016-17 competition was five of the starting line-up must have started the previous or following game (a reduction from six in season 2015-16) or five of the starting 11 who have made the most starting appearances in League and domestic cup competitions fixtures during the current season."

“Invited category 1 clubs were asked to follow a different set of criteria, with 6 of the starting 11 required to be under-21 as of June 30, 2016. None of the invited clubs failed to comply.”

Incredibly gracious to the academies in that last bit. No one failed to find 6 players under 21, in their under 21s? Standing ovation for those guys!

The thing is tho not all people stump up cash some pay monthly so I as a non season ticket holder might pay more for my on the day tickets than they do a month so your point is invalid I was saying some people with season tickets don’t bother going to cup games like tonight and the 1st two rounds of the lge cup so why should they get priority over people that bother to turn up just because they have a ST

My point is not "invalid".

ST holders are the core of the club and, if there was a "League Table" of fans they are at the top.

You could have a membership card, you could have a season ticket...YOU choose not too and for that you pay a price.

I haven`t been to either of the cup games (doesn`t fit with work) however the West Ham game on the date it is does so I will attend.

I wouldn`t attend a tinpot trophy match if they paid me, provided a chauffeur and chucked in a free half time oil bath with the cast of Debbie Does Dallas.**

**unless its the final at Wembley. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"We are going to go in the Oxford game fired up and looking forward to it. They might look upon us as a young team or it could go the other way and they see us as scalp. We are ready to showcase ourselves."

This bit about being a scalp made me laugh, you're playing for Norwich U23s mate, not Real Madrid.
Good to see you rate Real Madrid as the Real Deal. That was when they had a forward line including Di Stefano, Puskas and Gento. Never been QUITE the same since. As Bobby Charlton said at the time..... these players are from another Planet.

I believe that I put ST holders are the life of the club and I also understand they have priority like I told the cov fan on another thread asking for tickets it’s tough I don’t have a ST because I work most weekends so can only get to night matches but my point is should people who went to the 1st two rounds miss out on whu because they don’t have a ST

I believe that I put ST holders are the life of the club and I also understand they have priority like I told the cov fan on another thread asking for tickets it’s tough I don’t have a ST because I work most weekends so can only get to night matches but my point is should people who went to the 1st two rounds miss out on whu because they don’t have a ST

Unlikely.
ST holders & Members (6-8k or so?)
Then folk with stubs.
Then the rest.
They might even make general sale so nobody "misses out". (y)

"We are going to go in the Oxford game fired up and looking forward to it. They might look upon us as a young team or it could go the other way and they see us as scalp. We are ready to showcase ourselves."

This bit about being a scalp made me laugh, you're playing for Norwich U23s mate, not Real Madrid.
He makes it sound like they’re Man City as you said @Marked Ox scalp, yeah right whatever

My point is not "invalid".

ST holders are the core of the club and, if there was a "League Table" of fans they are at the top.

You could have a membership card, you could have a season ticket...YOU choose not too and for that you pay a price.

I haven`t been to either of the cup games (doesn`t fit with work) however the West Ham game on the date it is does so I will attend.

I wouldn`t attend a tinpot trophy match if they paid me, provided a chauffeur and chucked in a free half time oil bath with the cast of Debbie Does Dallas.**

**unless its the final at Wembley. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
blimey i must be facing relegation then cos no season ticket and haven’t been to every game ?

blimey i must be facing relegation then cos no season ticket and haven’t been to every game ?
According to certain posters the season tickets holders are top dogs and the rest of us are peasants because we don’t stump up lots of cash for the club ?

Unfortunately Debbie has to cry off at the last minute, something about a nasty hip abductor strain...so I made a few emergency calls and it seems that the cast of Brenda Boffs Bradford are willing to step into the breach.

You’re welcome.

Back
Top Bottom