World Cup WWC semi final Australia V England

Sarge

God like member
Lionesses go into this one as the underdogs, despite being European Champions

Matildas are the only side to have beaten the Lionesses under the current management, and have a massive home advantage

Still, last night the U's were underdogs and deservedly got the win at Derby

Cmon you Lionesses , beat the Aussies and get to the WWC final for the first time

I think the winner of this semi final will go on to win the final

If the game is on BBC I'll have it on in a window on my desktop whilst working today. Will no doubt be a tight and edgy game. Fingers crossed for an England win.

If the game is on BBC I'll have it on in a window on my desktop whilst working today. Will no doubt be a tight and edgy game. Fingers crossed for an England win.
it IS on BBC ( Robyn Cowans from Rad Ox on the match team think) - pre match waffle build-up atm , kick off 11am (UK time)

it IS on BBC ( Robyn Cowans from Rad Ox on the match team think) - pre match waffle build-up atm , kick off 11am (UK time)
Cheers, I expect my output to drop significantly from 11am in that case...

I don't think I've ever got nervous for a women's match before but I'm incredibly nervous for this one.

Good luck, Lionesses.

Australia has gone completely mental about this. Everyone in Perth has gone home, to the pub, or to one of the fan zones for this. Could be some heavy anti-Pom sentiment tomorrow if the tillies lose.

Australia has gone completely mental about this. Everyone in Perth has gone home, to the pub, or to one of the fan zones for this. Could be some heavy anti-Pom sentiment tomorrow if the tillies lose.

Not surprised, during the World Series darts in NSW at the weekend (shown on UK TV) it transpired more punters were watching the Matildas on their phones than the action in front of them.

Back
Top Bottom