League Two 2021/22 Playoffs: Semi Finals

It’s always been the next four after top spot since the playoffs were introduced. For me that’s fine! They’ve changed the format, but I feel it’s slightly unfair extending it, to more playoff births, giving someone a chance when they’ve had a pretty poor season.

Or scrap the playoffs and have the top two, which would be fairer.
Play-offs keep seasons alive for many clubs and generate extra revenue due to increased interest in games from March onwards if you’re in the mix - no way they are being removed and rightly so.

• React
Reactions: m
Blimey! Ol Slipperys Solihull Moors are 3-1 up V Chesterfield , ( coming back from 1-0 down early on) with 15 mins left to play

Blimey! Ol Slipperys Solihull Moors are 3-1 up V Chesterfield , ( coming back from 1-0 down early on) with 15 mins left to play
FT Solihull Moors 3 Chesterfield 1

London stadium is going to be rather slimy a week today.... Ol Slippery's club against the fishermen of Cleethorpes

FT Solihull Moors 3 Chesterfield 1

London stadium is going to be rather slimy a week today.... Ol Slippery's club against the fishermen of Cleethorpes
I suppose he will be buying the Jellied eels

Pleased to see Black 'n' Rounds advertising with Solihull now.

C'mon Grimsby next week.

Also Andy Dallas looked worth a scout by our recruitment team.

57f5f2edde8aea6dfe95b84d9720e38a.gif

I hope Solihull Moors get promoted.

Keep the smelly Findus family stand in non Lge a bit longer.

Forest go 1-0 up. Huddersfield paying the price for a very passive, defensive start. At least it means they will now have to come out and play a bit.

If Toffolo is keeping Ruffs out of the team that shows how poor Ruffs is

Notts Forest deserved it, and had more hunger desire and determination, and had shots on goal. They soaked up some pressure, McKenna I thought was MOTM. Huddersfield with all the pressure and ball that had in the second half, didn’t produce a single shot on target. If you don’t do that, then you won’t score and win.

I was surprised that when the keeper was struggling, that they didn’t try and make him work and test him. Although I don’t think he was injured, when you see him dancing all over the place once they won, and celebrated.

Really pleased for Forest, been in the second tier for years, and about time they got back up.

Back
Top Bottom