League Two 2021/22 Playoffs: Semi Finals

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Oh dear Northampton!

Automatic promotion taken off them on the last day of the season due to Bristol Rovers 7-0 win and are dumped out of the play offs against Mansfield, who took the last play off place!

A team in yellow and blue at Wembley, maybe against Swindon!

Unfortunately I can’t see Mansfield or Vale getting past the scum, they are bang in form just at the right time. That league two was really crap this season, any team with an ounce of organisation looked like they’d go up.

Unfortunately I can’t see Mansfield or Vale getting past the scum, they are bang in form just at the right time. That league two was really crap this season, any team with an ounce of organisation looked like they’d go up.
It is cup football.
Swin*** are not world beaters ( Sheffield Wednesday were probably the form team in L1 and see what happened to them)
It wouldn't amaze me if Swin*** lost this evening but if they win they would be only marginal favourites to beat Mansfield.

Mansfield defended brilliantly, bodies on the line. Got a little bit of firepower the other end too. They'd be my favourites.

It is cup football.
Swin*** are not world beaters ( Sheffield Wednesday were probably the form team in L1 and see what happened to them)
It wouldn't amaze me if Swin*** lost this evening but if they win they would be only marginal favourites to beat Mansfield.
Mansfield are currently 4/5 to win the Play Offs, the value has to be backing Vale and Scum at 9/2 and 2/1 as neither will be anything like that price against Mansfield.

don't write off 'Vale who are playing at home tonight... if they (Vale) can get an early goal ,momentum aided by a partisan home crowd, may carry them on to put two or three past scum

don't write off 'Vale who are playing at home tonight... if they (Vale) can get an early goal ,momentum aided by a partisan home crowd, may carry them on to put two or three past scum

You've got to think the first goal is important. Vale get it and it's game on. Swindon get it as it may well be all over.

Go on, the Valiants!

Mansfield are currently 4/5 to win the Play Offs, the value has to be backing Vale and Scum at 9/2 and 2/1 as neither will be anything like that price against Mansfield.
Backing the Scum? Mods!!!!!!!!

Scums away form is really decent though.

But I’d love to be wrong and see them get smashed tonight [emoji1317]

Totally agree.
My point was that IF Swin*** win tonight they would then probably be marginal favourites and in reality it would be a pretty 50/ 50 game

Back
Top Bottom