Manager/Coach Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

• Total voters
Kip it has to be surly (spelling intended)??
No over-praising players or play. In fact, no praising at all.
Scathing of all performances, good or bad just to keep everyone’s feet on the ground.
Imagine if he won us promotion?
He’d say we should have won the FA cup!😂

The rest on the list are just too ‘nice for my liking!’😂😂

I think I would be amazing i followed Oxford when the great team managed by Smith was around. I've played professional golf to a high standard and coached a Ryder cup player .So good technically ,good tactically and a good man manager. Love attacking play and love winning .Which we've become good at losing .I hate losing.

I think I would be amazing i followed Oxford when the great team managed by Smith was around. I've played professional golf to a high standard and coached a Ryder cup player .So good technically ,good tactically and a good man manager. Love attacking play and love winning .Which we've become good at losing .I hate losing.
Well you’ve blown your chances…….with all that positiveness

MJB does have some serious meme and GIF skills...

A quick check of how many votes I’ve gained so far…

69366450c2d75e0c0d012ce473d84092.gif

I thought Edna might be on here, but maybe she missed out as Anne Other has a Yellows Forum account and Edna doesn't?
Edna and Betty come under scotchy's vote. Just like Cloughie and Taylor, they come as a package.

Surely it has to be the Leysboy, A H, & Mellow Yellow dream team.

Although the summer transfer thread would be a bit dull after the second day of the window as they'd have already signed up 22 robust, dynamic, never injured, Championship experienced and standard, 'unbreakable'*** twenty-somethings, who are ambitious, but happy to come to a 3rd div side on 3rd div wages without even pausing to see if anyone else offers them more or at a higher level.....

(*** - or whatever that Bruce Willis film was called)

Actually, I reckon that they actually have a full back fetish, and would sign 16 full backs then try to turn them into centre backs, and wingers, and.............

Surely it has to be the Leysboy, A H, & Mellow Yellow dream team.

Although the summer transfer thread would be a bit dull after the second day of the window as they'd have already signed up 22 robust, dynamic, never injured, Championship experienced and standard, 'unbreakable'*** twenty-somethings, who are ambitious, but happy to come to a 3rd div side on 3rd div wages without even pausing to see if anyone else offers them more or at a higher level.....

(*** - or whatever that Bruce Willis film was called)

Actually, I reckon that they actually have a full back fetish, and would sign 16 full backs then try to turn them into centre backs, and wingers, and.............

I’d be up for the job.

You’re correct! The summer transfer thread would be a bit dull.
That’s because I’d spend the budget on copious amounts of cocaine.

Back
Top Bottom