Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Wiltshire is the only player that I think could make KR almost pre-ejaculate, live on the radio. We’ve had the Grigg talk, every year. It’s like a ritualistic fetish to KR. Browne? Very much the same. f**k me, we’ve got Whyte and Holland back and KR didn’t so much as register a twinge.

KR said it’s a CM…

I am certain that the speculative offer from the Wigan chairman would have alerted the club. If it didn’t, we need to ask questions as to why not..

If it’s not Wiltshire, it has to be someone that is absolutely Coleman’s. Who can we think of that is THAT good and willing to come here?

Im struggling to look past Wiltshire right no

Jack Wiltshire is the only player that I think could make KR almost pre-ejaculate, live on the radio. We’ve had the Grigg talk, every year. It’s like a ritualistic fetish to KR. Browne? Very much the same. f**k me, we’ve got Whyte and Holland back and KR didn’t so much as register a twinge.

KR said it’s a CM…

I am certain that the speculative offer from the Wigan chairman would have alerted the club. If it didn’t, we need to ask questions as to why not..

If it’s not Wiltshire, it has to be someone that is absolutely Coleman’s. Who can we think of that is THAT good and willing to come here?

UTO has already said Kane so id go with that.

Problem is for a player to go out on loan there has to be another club that wants them. With Hanson's injury record and form during his time with us, I can't imagine other clubs queuing up to sign him.
That's fine, just leave him out of the squad then. But no way should McGuane be loaned out, he will be needed!

People saying the board wouldn't get so excited about Herbie Kane forgot that Tiger called Karl a 'wow' appointment as manager.

KR said it’s a CM…

If its not Wiltshire it could be Wilshire.

For Robinson to get this excited, loads of clubs shocked we can pull it off, the board saying just get it done points to a massive massive coup at this level. The first player I thought of was Wilshere.
He can’t get a club in the prem or championship so needs somewhere to prove his fitness, it’s close to his Hertfordshire home. I’d almost be surprised if it wasn’t someone like him.
I doubt the board have even heard of Herbie Kane and would be so willing to throw money at the deal to get the player in.
I wouldn’t think the board have heard of, any of Karl’s signings! So irrelevant really. Just means they trust the manager.

Is loaning Herbie Kane really that exciting? Barnsley paid 1.25 million for him last year so can't see them letting him go permanently. I reckon it's Wilshere.

If we sign Wilshire I hope it’s a pay as you play deal because he will be in the treatment room for most of the season
If we sign Kane where will he play who would we drop to fit him in the team and if it’s on loan that’s not very glamorous 😁

Is loaning Herbie Kane really that exciting? Barnsley paid 1.25 million for him last year so can't see them letting him go permanently. I reckon it's Wilshere.
Kane isn't in the Barnsley managers plans he's playing for their 23s. We have cash available to make a big signing. Wilshere will probably have had plenty of offers since that interview and probably a few abroad on more than we can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom