Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane isn't in the Barnsley managers plans he's playing for their 23s. We have cash available to make a big signing. Wilshere will probably have had plenty of offers since that interview and probably a few abroad on more than we can offer.

Didn't realise Kane was out of favour with the new boss. A permanent signing and it could be classed as a big signing I guess.

Think Wilshere was sat two rows down from me, had to be carried away by stewards 10 minutes into the game after standing up to quickly.
If the lad UTO says it’s Herbie Kane then that’s who it is, his record this summer makes me wonder if he is actually Karl Robinson.

We really need another holding midfielder in my opinion. We are so much better with Gorrin holding allowing Cam to go forward. Gorrin will pick up suspensions, injuries and will suffer a dip in form at some point. At the moment we only have him to rely on there. Herbie Kane would probably start ahead of him on paper.

Still need backups in defence though, and Robbo will sign another winger obviously, it's Robbo

Wouldn’t shock me if it’s Kane in and Brannigan out though, Robinson was all over Brannigan who made sure he was one of the last to walk off today.

The bid that came in was for Brannagan but luckily his release cause can only be activated atleast 2 weeks before the transfer window closes according to Karl. That's not to say another bid doesn't come in that we can't afford not to accept.

We really need another holding midfielder in my opinion. We are so much better with Gorrin holding allowing Cam to go forward. Gorrin will pick up suspensions, injuries and will suffer a dip in form at some point. At the moment we only have him to rely on there. Herbie Kane would probably start ahead of him on paper.

Still need backups in defence though, and Robbo will sign another winger obviously, it's Robbo
I actually think KR is getting over the winger thing a bit, we’ve got about six and he now agrees that Sykes is good there.

I actually think KR is getting over the winger thing a bit, we’ve got about six and he now agrees that Sykes is good there.
Not sure if UTO or ECYellow can confirm but I've heard Robbo made up a game called Wingo Bingo. It started off as a silly little fun game when we had too many injuries, "Who's filling in on the wing this week guys, shall we find out?"

Was great for a bit of team spirit but we now have to hire the Gala Bingo hall to fit all of our potential wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom