Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donny fans adore him
Yes, like I said, he looks decent but Robinson spoke about an emergency board meeting and was as excited as I've heard him on the radio (and he has had lots of times where he has been overly excited), just all seems OTT for a championship midfielder.

Yes, like I said, he looks decent but Robinson spoke about an emergency board meeting and was as excited as I've heard him on the radio (and he has had lots of times where he has been overly excited), just all seems OTT for a championship midfielder.
Who do you think

Herbert kane would be a fantastic signing for us. Bit worried brannagan will be off if he signs though as as aren't they similar type of players?

Jack Wheelchair would be George Thorne Mk II.

He’d play 30 minutes, boss them and limp off never to be seen again.

Hope we’re considering proper targets.

UTO says it's Herbie Kane so that'll do for me!! Maybe Todd Kane got lost in a 'Chinese whispers' kind of way!?
He also cost Barnsley £1.25 million in October 20!! 4 year contract so probably a loan.

Last edited:
Herbie Kane signed a 4 year contract with Barnsley October 20/20 so a tad surprised if it’s Herbie that seems strange.

I hope whoever it is, isn't coming in at the expense of a decent defender. Robinson made a comment about hoarding midfielders but please not at the expense of decent defensive cover!

Herbie Kane signed a 4 year contract with Barnsley October 20/20 so a tad surprised if it’s Herbie that seems strange.

Am I the only one that has never heard of him? Todd Kane yes, Harry Kane yes, but not Herbie. Hearing Robbo the first player that came into my head as soon as he said midfield was Jack Wiltshere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom