Transfer targets?

Might as well just get one of those GPS trackers the players wear and sew it directly onto Tiger's skin. That way his location could be forever on a map on the OUFC homepage.

Might as well just get one of those GPS trackers the players wear and sew it directly onto Tiger's skin. That way his location could be forever on a map on the OUFC homepage.

Can I also request that we put the trackers on some posters on here. Would be good to know who to avoid on a Saturday afternoon.

I've been told that at least 2 (Holmes +1) will go through before the end of play on Thursday. As with most transfer windows, few deals are done in the days that precede the deadline with the Sky Sports coverage ensuring maximum publicity on the final day. Still no panic as far as I can tell from the club.

I've been told that at least 2 (Holmes +1) will go through before the end of play on Thursday. As with most transfer windows, few deals are done in the days that precede the deadline with the Sky Sports coverage ensuring maximum publicity on the final day. Still no panic as far as I can tell from the club.
Maybe no panic but, any concerns? Because there should be. (That's if your "source" will say anything)

Why would they be concerned if the deals are all going to plan?

And are they? I'd hardly call the deal for Holmes to be going according to any sort of acceptable plan, no matter who is at fault. And what happens to the other deal alluded to by KR? If the club cannot agree personal terms, what then? No concern?
I'm all for optimism but not blind faith.

Back
Top Bottom