Transfer targets?

The other winger who caused us problems contract is up as well

Adelakun? yeah he looks decent as well, as does Toney (loan). Think Scunthorpe will struggle to retain all three.

958219c9f2a3dcb2689d72ce253eaa4c.jpg

I think our first (new) signing will be Samir Curruthers, KR has publicity said he is interested, listed at Sheffield Utd, worked with KR before so looks likely...

I think Samir was in the same youth team at Villa as Jordan Graham? Would be sweet if they are pals and we can sign both...

Thought i read on the forum about Exeter's Taylor-Moore coming us. On his performance tonight hope its true. Would go very nicely next to Nelson - not the tallest but gets up well and appears an intelligent player

• React
Reactions: Ian
Thought i read on the forum about Exeter's Taylor-Moore coming us. On his performance tonight hope its true. Would go very nicely next to Nelson - not the tallest but gets up well and appears an intelligent player

What about Dickie?

What about Dickie?

Relax Bazza, we’ve already signed Dickie.

It’s strikers you want, remember. Lots and lots of strikers ;)

He'll start panicking about a lack of midfielders now Lego has gone.

My response was to shabby yellow saying Taylor Moore would be good and to partner Nelson but Dickie has earned his stripes, but yes strikers we need because the one we had last season were s**t and to many on here we’re saying they were ok...... but they were wrong.

My response was to shabby yellow saying Taylor Moore would be good and to partner Nelson but Dickie has earned his stripes, but yes strikers we need because the one we had last season were s**t and to many on here we’re saying they were ok...... but they were wrong.

Ner..ner..ner,ner,ner ??

Just pulling your leg Bazza.

(And you’re completely right on the striker situation too).

Back
Top Bottom