Transfer targets?

Harry Toffolo, who has been released by Millwall, could be a decent signing. Left back, 22 years old, 6ft, former England youth, played quite a bit of football at this level already. Former teammate of Norman too.

Harry Toffolo, who has been released by Millwall, could be a decent signing. Left back, 22 years old, 6ft, former England youth, played quite a bit of football at this level already. Former teammate of Norman too.
Didn’t he have a loan spell st Swindon?

1bac052cd6bd6a71a7b11bc30e2e9cc6.jpg

McGeehan would be a great addition. Always thought he was a dynamic threat when we played Luton. He gets around the park, is quick, two footed and chips in with goals ( Sercombe like). Not sure why it didn’t really work out at Scunthorpe but would love to see him playing in front of Brannaghan. Needs a haircut mind. But that might just be jealousy on my part!

McGeehan would be a great addition. Always thought he was a dynamic threat when we played Luton. He gets around the park, is quick, two footed and chips in with goals ( Sercombe like). Not sure why it didn’t really work out at Scunthorpe but would love to see him playing in front of Brannaghan. Needs a haircut mind. But that might just be jealousy on my part!
He would be a great signing but I’d guess he’ll probably head back to Luton

Do we need a replacement? Ruffels can hold and this is the perfect opportunity to mold Carroll into a Defensive Midfielder.
Quite, we have enough central midfielders now and youth in canice as backup. If Rothwell stays then I can't see any more coming in. The priority is more wingers and strikers plus left back. Maybe 6 in total 3 of them strikers.

Do we need a replacement? Ruffels can hold and this is the perfect opportunity to mold Carroll into a Defensive Midfielder.
Quite, we have enough central midfielders now and youth in canice as backup. If Rothwell stays then I can't see any more coming in. The priority is more wingers and strikers plus left back. Maybe 6 in total 3 of them strikers.

Behave. You’re not gonna get promoted with Ruffles as a starting player and Carroll as back up. League one is their level, we need better

Behave. You’re not gonna get promoted with Ruffles as a starting player and Carroll as back up. League one is their level, we need better
Just like league 2 was Ruffels Level? Your the idiot if you think Carroll level is league 1 he's only 18 ffs. He won't develop without playing first team football.

as it stands, Carroll is league one standard (that’s being generous). I don’t know about you, but I thought we were going for it next season...

Are we still interested in Woking's LWB Nathan Ralph and the Boreham Wood midfielder Bruno Andrade?

I'm not against picking up lower league gems, but I thought that KR wanted robust, proven L1 experience players, that had promotions on their CV.

Did he not have a brilliant game in CM up at Wigan?

He did ok in midfield, then went up top and worked his bollcoks off for half an hour, didn’t exactly dispatch much technical ability. Put it this way, would Carroll or Ruffels get anywhere near the starting XI’s of the promoted teams last two seasons? No is the answer. We need a proven League One Midfielder with a bit of know how, and even a slight nasty streak if we are to be serious about promotion.

Back
Top Bottom