Transfer targets?

Think we will get Todd Kane. Chelsea are on a high and about to fire Conte.

Just a question of economics. He has no future there so it’ll come down to his/our wage demands and whether Chelsea play hardball over any level of fee/sell-on.

Can’t think that any Championship clubs would be particularly keen to buy him unless it’s as a back-up, which surely he wouldn’t want at this stage of his career. He was good here but not someone you’d think was a class above at L1 level currently.

He’ll continue to develop however so if he joins us or another ambitious L1 club he has the potential to be a Championship player in the next few years.

He apparently gets 9k a week, we would offer no more than 3,I imagine, so it would be quite a drop. But he needs to leave Chelsea if he is to have a career

Think we will get Todd Kane. Chelsea are on a high and about to fire Conte.

as it stands, Carroll is league one standard (that’s being generous). I don’t know about you, but I thought we were going for it next season...

Carroll could be on his way out. He has hardly made a squad under KR.

Carroll could be on his way out. He has hardly made a squad under KR.
I wouldn't be surprised.

I thought that he did really well against Wigan. He was talked up a little after that game but then was played in a coupe, of U23 games and didn't feature again.
At Blackburn Mousinho was played as the defensive midfield player. Carroll not to be seen.

I wonder whether there is a desire to offload Carrol? A bit disappointing if that is the case.

Incidentally KR appears to be looking for another right back. Where does Sam Long fit into things?

I wouldn't be surprised.

I thought that he did really well against Wigan. He was talked up a little after that game but then was played in a coupe, of U23 games and didn't feature again.
At Blackburn Mousinho was played as the defensive midfield player. Carroll not to be seen.

I wonder whether there is a desire to offload Carrol? A bit disappointing if that is the case.

Incidentally KR appears to be looking for another right back. Where does Sam Long fit into things?

Due to injuries he was another I thought would be off.

Could still try to get him on loan I suppose.
Not sure why they bothered with the extension unless it's to get a fee for him (which you'd imagine would be nothing in comparison to what PL football will get them). 14 games since 2014 doesn't scream future PL player to me.

Not sure why they bothered with the extension unless it's to get a fee for him (which you'd imagine would be nothing in comparison to what PL football will get them). 14 games since 2014 doesn't scream future PL player to me.
I think there’s a bit of an obsession with Jordan Graham on this forum. There are other wise men out there.

• React
Reactions: Ian
He was injured for some time

Maybe they see a future PL player there, or at least one that they will have in their back pocket if (when) they go down for their first season back in the Championship? He's certainly a good player, albeit susceptible to injury.

Almost certainly puts him off our radar though, sadly.

Wolves won’t go down next season, solid mid table team, so I can’t imagine the extension is about anything else other than trying to get a fee, just because you are making loads of money doesn’t mean you can’t be financially astute.

Wolves won’t go down next season, solid mid table team, so I can’t imagine the extension is about anything else other than trying to get a fee, just because you are making loads of money doesn’t mean you can’t be financially astute.

Wolves won’t go down with the money they have spent so far

Jordan Graham has had a two year extension activated at Wolves, would probably require a decent fee to get him now

Having the extension activated probably
Also means there is interest from Other clubs higher up the pyramid.

He won’t get near their first team, he’s not Portuguese

Maybe they see a future PL player there, or at least one that they will have in their back pocket if (when) they go down for their first season back in the Championship? He's certainly a good player, albeit susceptible to injury.

Almost certainly puts him off our radar though, sadly.
Was he that great anyway? Fast with some tricks, but not sure he consistently got good crosses in

Was he that great anyway? Fast with some tricks, but not sure he consistently got good crosses in
But t for the shower rt to me he was with us he did alright and a majority of I’s fans would welcome him back he had pace. But more than likely out of our price range wage and transfer fee.

Back
Top Bottom