Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

No now he just loans them out ,or at least did do whilst manager! A smirk maybe , and here's him big on mental health issues , a disgrace ! Yes a demoralising 20 th in the league 1 table , something drastically went wrong we will never know what !!
So much anger yet so little sense in what you’re trying to say.

All oslerroad says was people should listen to the interview before jumping all over a click bait headline 🙈

I was listening to it live on Talk Sport and as usual Robbo and his agent are doing a good job of raising his "available"profile. He discussed working with big Sam, Dele Ali etc, so if you were not aware of his decline at Oxford somebody out there would think he would be a good fit for "my"club.
We should now treat anything he says as white noise and get behind our new management team and look forward to survival and a new start next season

We didn't have influencers or dissenters or any other pointless label, we had supporters who had different opinions. The division is now being created from those saying that there's a division rather than a differing of opinions. No one is supporting Karl and wasn't for weeks prior to him leaving.

We should all now be united in supporting Manning getting us to league safety and starting the rebuild in the summer. That's not to stop people being angry about where we are, and why we're here, but some of that anger seems to be far more damaging for those sharing it than it is for those who are perhaps deluded and narcissistic.
I beg to differ, you kept voting for him to stay in the polls, and werent openly critical regarding getting rid of him until the end.

watched our game yesterday with a Blackpool supporter
The club may like Robinson but the club hate him
Thought he talks crap and played into their hands in the play offs

Last edited:
Now now SE, we ruined his polls and he had to keep making new ones. Have you not personally apologised yet?!

You think he's gone away, 2 weeks without a response then bam! he's back banging on about a meaningless poll from 3 months ago!!! He's like a bloody zombie!!!

watched our game yesterday with a Blackpool supporter
The club may like Robinson but the club hate him
Thought he talks crap and played into their hands in the play offs

It's like a decent line from The Jam but do you perhaps have an extra club in yr golfbag?

You think he's gone away, 2 weeks without a response then bam! he's back banging on about a meaningless poll from 3 months ago!!! He's like a bloody zombie!!!

I see you more as Emily Maitlis in this case than Sherry Buchanan but I'm famously generous and forgiving.

After the play off loss, all the Brannagan stuff and the grief from their fans this season, this would just be the sweetest of stories.

5E898994-B7C5-4181-8F75-9DDF3C846EC6.jpeg

Shut up about the poll! Literally no one but you cares!!
Cant face the truth? You clearly wanted him to stay hence if the polls were so irrelevant why did you constantly vote for him to stay? And dont give me the rubbish about it being as a joke.
Ok, I'll shut up about the polls, as long as you shut up about the incessant rubbish you post about "Being in the know" about the transfers that never happen, things that never happen inside the club, and all the other fake news you plaster on the board, to then be ridiculed or called out.
Oh and when you find out what the clowns new club is, before you go put the lights out....

Cant face the truth? You clearly wanted him to stay hence if the polls were so irrelevant why did you constantly vote for him to stay? And dont give me the rubbish about it being as a joke.
Ok, I'll shut up about the polls, as long as you shut up about the incessant rubbish you post about "Being in the know" about the transfers that never happen, things that never happen inside the club, and all the other fake news you plaster on the board, to then be ridiculed or called out.
Oh and when you find out what the clowns new club is, before you go put the lights out....
One of the symptoms of PTSD is the replaying of previous traumatic events in a repetitive way. Sufferers are regrettably stuck in the past whilst others have moved on. It's a horrible fixation, and you clearly haven't recovered yet.

Back
Top Bottom