General 20/10/22 fans forum - Karl Robinson

Orkney Islands Yellow

I won’t listen to him, but he’s laying the foundations for his next role with stuff like that.

That was just so typical Robinson.

I was impressed that my question made him stop and draw breath before a nervous laugh came out. And, his last response was almost his farewell speech.

He is difficult to listen to with any seriousness. Nothing is ever his fault.

Arrogant.

Some of the comments about the loyalty he’s shown when he went for an interview this summer with QPR are a f*****g disgrace.

I don't think I've been as actively annoyed at one of our managers when he speaks than this absolute charlatan in current charge.
Not Wilder, Kemp, Clotet, Patterson, Wright...any of them.
Sets my teeth on edge!

I don't think I've been as actively annoyed at one of our managers when he speaks than this absolute charlatan in current charge.
Sets my teeth on edge!

I don't know, Clotet's 'not ideal' statement will take some beating.

What about Kinnear? Not a manager I know but...

Yes, and the constant "fokkus" grated after a while too. But the amount of bilge that KR comes out with, my word.
Kinnear was an odious human being, I didn't like him before he opened his mouth let alone after!

Any one else get offended when he says OUFC have over achieved during his time here? He's achieved nothing, he joined us when we were lower half of league one and 4 years later we're in the lower half of league one!

Top 6 budget, bottom half of the table is overachieving?

Remind me please, what was Clotet's 'not ideal' statement?

If I had to guess, maybe he said 'it was not ideal I started Xemi in central midfield against Wigan and left Ledson and Rothwell on the bench'

Or maybe 'it's not ideal that Dwight Tiendalli can't run anymore'

Or how about 'it's not ideal that Ivo Pekalski can't play football'

Remind me please, what was Clotet's 'not ideal' statement?

If I had to guess, maybe he said 'it was not ideal I started Xemi in central midfield against Wigan and left Ledson and Rothwell on the bench'

Or maybe 'it's not ideal that Dwight Tiendalli can't run anymore'

Or how about 'it's not ideal that Ivo Pekalski can't play football'

You're in the ballpark with the first one.

He described the 0-7 vs Wigan as "not ideal".

Any one else get offended when he says OUFC have over achieved during his time here? He's achieved nothing, he joined us when we were lower half of league one and 4 years later we're in the lower half of league one!

Ah he said that again did he? Well like you say he’s achieved f**k all in his tenure to date, cheeky scouse git, taxi…

Sets my teeth on edge!
It could be worse. We could have Nigel Pearson!

I just listened to the KR 'five' minutes.

Painful, self-justifying stuff.

Is 'complete clarity' the new 'focus'?

Back
Top Bottom