Manager/Coach Karl Robinson.

I was of course talking about no manager in particular, and certainly not the one who appeared in the Twitter post in the previous post to mine. No siree.

Last edited:
This is the third time you have posted this, on 3 different threads. Please refrain from doing this. If you have a point to make, it is sufficient to do it once, not spam multiple threads.

Thanks.

What if he plainly doesn't?

What if he plainly doesn't?
Shhhhh, he's new on the board, there has to be a chance he hasn't noticed I don't actually have any power over you rabble...

everybody wants to leave because of Karl
Who's everybody?

Brannagan? Despite signing a new contract despite an offer from a Championship team?

What about the other players signing new deals like Moore, Bodin and Henry?

Or maybe the new players recruited in the summer that have almost all said the manager was one of the key reasons for signing with us?

Perhaps you mean the fans? Although last season we had our highest average attendance since I can remember (or maybe even since I've been alive)...

Not sure what you're talking about here tbh.

It's clearly a coded message - if you unscramble it it says

"Fowler Toney deal saves KR a cab out by eve"

Seeing as this thread became the KR v Paul Warne debate it must be the best place to point out that Paul Warne's Rotherham have just gone 9th in The Championship (with a game in hand to potentially go 3rd) having lost just once this season from 8 games.

Despite losing their two star players to Wednesday in the Summer (Ihiekwe and Smith - who combined played 87 League games and contributed 22 League goals) not to mention Ladapo (another 11 League goals).

Despite that - and their obviously relatively small budget and limited appeal to prospective signings - they're getting results at a level well above their station having achieved a promotion from this level (which in itself is an incredible achievement for a club their size).

Makes you think 🤔

Seeing as this thread became the KR v Paul Warne debate it must be the best place to point out that Paul Warne's Rotherham have just gone 9th in The Championship (with a game in hand to potentially go 3rd) having lost just once this season from 8 games.

Despite losing their two star players to Wednesday in the Summer (Ihiekwe and Smith - who combined played 87 League games and contributed 22 League goals) not to mention Ladapo (another 11 League goals).

Despite that - and their obviously relatively small budget and limited appeal to prospective signings - they're getting results at a level well above their station having achieved a promotion from this level (which in itself is an incredible achievement for a club their size).

Makes you think 🤔
It's September.

Rotherham are a club I've kept my eye on for years as one of my closest mates is from there and a fan. The classical yo-yo club. Warne is a decent manager, despite never keeping them up in the Championship he's always managed to get promotion - a few times by the skin of his teeth granted.

Makes you think 🤔

Warne now set to be the new Derby County manager. Leaving Rotherham a point outside the top 6 with a game in hand.

Warne now set to be the new Derby County manager. Leaving Rotherham a point outside the top 6 with a game in hand.
That must be a serious package on offer to drop down a league and risk his reputation if it goes sour.

Back
Top Bottom