Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

It's so f*****g weird that people are still commenting and arguing about KR!

Forget him, he's a piece of s**t, a crap manager, and he's GONE!

Move on, and somebody close this f*****g thread!
He’s a decent manager, he was good for us for three seasons until losing his mind this time round. Oh sorry, I got drawn in didn’t I?

As it is, it's his fault the position we're in .If we get relegated it's his fault, so until we secure league 1 status & start a fresh new season ,It will still rumble on. There's good managers , there's bad manager's, there's mediocre managers, he was none of these, he is a Chancer manager..

He’s a decent manager, he was good for us for three seasons until losing his mind this time round. Oh sorry, I got drawn in didn’t I?
It's perfectly normal to discuss a long term manager for a couple of weeks after they've left, but it's been 6 WEEKS now, SIX WEEKS, and people are still commenting in this thread all day, every day, and just going round and round in circles, bickering and arguing about some moron, that left SIX WEEKS AGO!!

He's an awful manager, with only one way of playing, and zero tactical flexibility, which is why he wasn't able to adapt when every other coach figured out how easy his one dimensional tactics are to play against.

He doesn't know how to build squads, and doesn't understand the fundamental basics of player recruitment.

He's also an arrogant, egotistical prick, who will willingly throw his own players under the bus in order to avoid accepting responsibility for his multiple flaws and mistakes.

He's also a deceitful, disrespectful, untrustworthy, disloyal, immoral piece of s**t...etc etc, blah blah blah, it's all been said, it's all been debated.

We all wished for it to all be over, well it is now, and has been for SIX WEEKS, so let's not waste any more time on that prick, and let's focus on the here and now, and start looking forwards, not back.

The thread is reopen, the locking of it caused quite a stir in my DM’s.

It’s clear that many still want to talk about KR, seeing he was here for a good few years.

If you don’t want to see updates about this please ignore the thread.

Last edited:
Apparently it was Robbie Fowlers birthday today, that will have kept Karl busy for a bit.

Good to see the thread re-instated.

Robinson has caused and left us in a terrible position on and off field, which is very much playing out now, hence ill-feeling still prevalent towards him.

I'm sure if we stay up, most of his tenure will rightly be forgotten, and we move on. But right now, how he was, the damage he has done and the fact that it's all utterly relevant, still cuts deep with a lot of fans. And to think he did all this during one of the most pivotal points in our future is putting it politely, infuriating, as well as feeling totally mugged off by such a chancer.

I feel sorry for his next club.

Good to see the thread re-instated.

Robinson has caused and left us in a terrible position on and off field, which is very much playing out now, hence ill-feeling still prevalent towards him.

I'm sure if we stay up, most of his tenure will rightly be forgotten, and we move on. But right now, how he was, the damage he has done and the fact that it's all utterly relevant, still cuts deep with a lot of fans. And to think he did all this during one of the most pivotal points in our future is putting it politely, infuriating, as well as feeling totally mugged off by such a chancer.

I feel sorry for his next club.

Plus we never did get to the bottom of what Addidas trainers he was wearing.

That might be a problem. He was cremated.

My mother was cremated, at Tynemouth crem, which is in Preston, which is a posh extension of North Shields.

She used to swarm (post-mortem) round the head of Graeme Souness on match days simply because she hated his slightly effete pretentiousness and 'dinnae care' big man vibe.

She also got inside the ear of Fat Sam (the thick butcher) Allardyce and caused him to accept bribes simply because he is a venal, stupid and vainglorious fat c**t.

I'm not in regular contact with her, but I hope she has plans for Karl, starting with the augmentation of his 46 FF hooters.

Cmon Karl was alright until he made a very big personal mistake and completely lost the plot. Unfortunately our club are paying the price hopefully not too high!

Back
Top Bottom