General 20/10/22 fans forum - Karl Robinson

Ah he said that again did he? Well like you say he’s achieved f**k all in his tenure to date, cheeky scouse git, taxi…
This small time mentality is why we won't have success.

It was the same with the Wycombe playoff final - how great Wycombe are, how respectful we will be, how honoured we are to be at Wembley etc.

No.

It was the same with the Wycombe playoff final - how great Wycombe are, how respectful we will be, how honoured we are to be at Wembley etc.

No.

Agree. Robinsons whole persona is one of acting like he's in charge of a little club. I'd rather see less caring, less respect, less doing everything by the book and more winning football matches by being absolute b******* if needs be.

Agree. Robinsons whole persona is one of acting like he's in charge of a little club. I'd rather see less caring, less respect, less doing everything by the book and more winning football matches by being absolute b******* if needs bew

Agree. Robinsons whole persona is one of acting like he's in charge of a little club. I'd rather see less caring, less respect, less doing everything by the book and more winning football matches by being absolute b******* if needs be.
Really? but it was only in the latest fans forum that he stated he and everyone (Board) are together and know exactly where we want to be long term.

Also completely contradicts the message from the board about how we need to act like a top 30 club, top 30 clubs don't talk up how plucky they were when they completely blew expectations out of the water by getting beaten by the giants that are Wycombe Wanderers.

And what else is he going to say? 'The board have given me a bollocking for underperforming and given me a series of targets to meet in the short and medium term or else I am out on my ear. But I don't care because if they sack me - I will get a pay off and find another club easily, because I have made little Oxford over-perform wildly."?

And what else is he going to say? 'The board have given me a bollocking for underperforming and given me a series of targets to meet in the short and medium term or else I am out on my ear. But I don't care because if they sack me - I will get a pay off and find another club easily, because I have made little Oxford over-perform wildly."?

Exactly, he’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t whenever he speaks. Just one example:

I will protect my players - outrage

Criticises players - outrage
‘How dare he throw them under the bus!? I thought he was protecting them’

Over and over again. I wouldn’t be sad to see him go but he can’t be criticised whatever he says.

Exactly, he’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t whenever he speaks. Just one example:

I will protect my players - outrage

Criticises players - outrage
‘How dare he throw them under the bus!? I thought he was protecting them’

Over and over again. I wouldn’t be sad to see him go but he can’t be criticised whatever he says.

Maybe he doesn't need ro say he's protecting his players, or to throw them under the bus. Don't mention them, just say you fucked up yourself.

Just managed to listen to the fans forum

He keeps saying Reasons beyond my/our control

But playing Brown and Henry as wing backs and not playing Jones and Smyth is not beyond his control
Taking risks signing crocked players is not beyond his control
Sending Stevens on loan is not beyond his control
Not having a full compliment of players in is not beyond his control
Bringing back players too early from injury is not beyond his control
Playing first team players in tin pot trophy games is not beyond his control

He answered the questions to give him credit but this interview was done before Tuesday nights fiasco I believe

That interview did not give me confidence

I hope we win Saturday, I always want us too win but ultimately if KR stays we will underachieve this season and deep down I feel he knows it

Back
Top Bottom