Predictions for season end position

Yellowdownunder

1582752771401.png
Has anyone looked at this website before. It is evidently based on statistical calculations of all previous matches during the season to date and is updated every week. They do predictions for every match for the rest of the season. I have no idea how accurate it is, but it predicts us to finish 6th, with only one loss away to Coventry.

I have said a minimum of 21 points, something I think that we will exceed.

We only need to score one more goal than the team finishing 7th, so saying that other teams may get more points than us is slightly irrelevant.

For what it's worth, I think that we'll finish 5th.

Coventry
Rotherham
Sunderland
Peterborough
Oxford
Wycombe or Portsmouth

So not blinding optimism but a realistic prediction based on what I've seen so far and what I expect in the coming weeks. Who do you think will be in the top 6?

I've predicted something fairly similar, and also expect 76 points. 6 wins, 4 draws and 1 defeat (against Coventry).

Based on that 74 points would be enough (on GD)
That's pretty high with just 44 games. 11 games 20 points required...

I think this seasons final position placing really does depend on those ' talks' between the Chairman and Manager regarding the ambition of the Board for the near and long term future

...and Ipswich well out of it...!

Wow! Who who’d’ve thought it..?

Final at Wembley vs Wycombe
if that was the final game of the L1 playoffs, which it could be (with plenty off other possible outcomes for the playoff final too) , the attendance from both clubs support would , I think, be a very similar split as the last playoff final we played in

35k Oxford, 10k Wycombe

Nah, he is a well known Negative Nancy. Just not loyal enough to the club, I reckon ;)

I can't be having this slight on my character!! So my new prediction is that we will win every game 6 nil and go up as champions and anyone saying otherwise is not a true fan!!

It would be an interesting day if we played wyscum in the p.o final we would take 35k they might mange 5k ?

Weren't you predicting that we'd finish around 8th? So nothing to worry about if that's the case!
What I predict and what I’d hope for are clearly two different scenarios. Even you must know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom