General Season predictions (vote now)

Where will Oxford finish in 2022/2023? (BEFORE TW CLOSE)

• Automatics

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Play offs

Votes: 40 30.3%
  • Top half

Votes: 69 52.3%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Relegation

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sure that there are a small number who will have us in the bottom half.
It is a bit difficult making a decision before we have the final squad ....

It's hard to say when the transfer window is still open, but right now I'd say anywhere between 5th and 10th.

We have a good foundation which makes not being able to sign players effectively even more devastating. That foundation could be dismantled in January and next summer if we don't maintain at least a playoff push. I will feel much better if we can get 3-4 players in come start of the campaign but this is looking unlikely and it makes you wonder why deals haven't been concluded already. I've gone for top half but somewhere slap bang in the middle is about where we're at based on depth and quality - this under the assumption we have no more injuries and able to field a competent XI.

I voted top half, but only provisionally. If we end up employing a load of squad fillers then bottom half. If we get good, fit players in the right positions, playoffs.

The problem with our squad has been we are only two injuries away from a crisis at any given time, and we have a load of players who can break down ...

Think we will (currently) be around 10th.

Probably go and smash it now and finish the league season unbeaten. :ROFLMAO:

got to be bottom half at the moment, we only have 18 players some of which are injured or coming back from injury any further injuries and suspensions and wed struggle to field a side. Slightly pointless having the poll now as we have to get some more players in.

I’ve gone for top half like most people but would upgrade to playoffs if we made some strong signings

Not being super critical, and slamming the club, but with what we’ve got I’d say 10th - 14th

With some quality additions that would change remarkably. IF quality additions do indeed happen though.

Voted top half. Mainly because with the current recruitment I suspect we will make a pretty awful start and have to fight our way back up again.

I've gone for playoffs, based on the assumption that four or five quality players will arrive shortly.

(Looks nervously around the curtain.)

Back
Top Bottom