Predictions

Just thought that I'd bring this up to show how far we've come. It was originally posted the day after the Fleetwood game and whilst delibrately optimistic, it was at a point where we were beginning to see the team/squad that Robinson planned for. Although even I wouldn't have expected this run, especially with the number of injuries we've continued to have, it does show that many are far too quick to write us off after a few bad results.

As for predictions, and the original ones weren't bad, I'm going to say that we will go into the Man City game still unbeaten! We will put aside Hayes and Yeading and make the third round after beating league opposition in round 2! We will also beat Southend, Shrewsbury and a frustrating point against MK Dons. We'll then go into the Christmas week with 3 massive fixtures, and virtual sell outs against Man City, Wycombe and Lincoln!!

Happy Christmas everyone!!!

Just thought that I'd bring this up to show how far we've come. It was originally posted the day after the Fleetwood game and whilst delibrately optimistic, it was at a point where we were beginning to see the team/squad that Robinson planned for. Although even I wouldn't have expected this run, especially with the number of injuries we've continued to have, it does show that many are far too quick to write us off after a few bad results.

As for predictions, and the original ones weren't bad, I'm going to say that we will go into the Man City game still unbeaten! We will put aside Hayes and Yeading and make the third round after beating league opposition in round 2! We will also beat Southend, Shrewsbury and a frustrating point against MK Dons. We'll then go into the Christmas week with 3 massive fixtures, and virtual sell outs against Man City, Wycombe and Lincoln!!

Happy Christmas everyone!!!
Well done.
Very good predictions.

Back
Top Bottom