Geordies v THE YELLOWS - predictions.....

A lot depends on the strength of the side that Steve Bruce decides to play, I suspect he will be taking the FA Cup much more seriously than most Premier League managers. We’ll be up against it.

However I expect the travelling yellow army (3950) will have a goal to celebrate (Baptiste) , but will go down fighting, 3-1 to the home team.

Attendance just falls short of the magical 50,000, let’s say 49,150.

Just a bit of a shame we will almost certainly have key players missing. But I guess better in the long term that we do not risk them, although I'm kind of hoping Matty might make the bench and could manage 15-20 minutes. As long as we score a goal I almost don't mind what the result is.
They will be well up for it with a couple of decent results this week thanks to late goals.
If we can avoid conceding early I could see Browne, Holland and Fosu causing them some problems.
I think it will be 3-1 to them, Fosu to score, crowd of 48,875 with 3,873 yellows.

I predict this journey from Cornwall I started a few hours is gonna be a bleddy long one. Apart from that, I'll go for 1-1 50,068 crowd with 3984 Yellows making lots of noise. Oh and we will have a 87th min winner ruled out by VAR

1 nil Oxford with a late late winner from Jamie Mackie who takes his shirt off, kicks s**t out of the advertising boards and throws his boots in the crowd like Ketsbaia from years ago! Mackie is sent off as a result but this is overturned by VAR for no apparent reason!!!

Sell out with 4275 Oxford fans drinking the place dry for several days!!!

tomorrows referee is Robert Jones

hes refereed 1 PL, 13 championship, plus, 1 L2, 1 Facup & 3 EFL cup games this season-19 games during which hes issued 63 yellow cards

Not sure who these yellows are, but I think the U's will lose 2.0.

Hopefully we make a few quid, and people enjoy their day in a real football city...

2-1 to the Toon, but we make a good fist of it in front of a full house (including my pa for the first time this season).
Shame with the injuries, with a fully fit side I'm convinced we'd take them to a replay, minimum.

All I hope for is that we make a good fist of it , are not disgraced and no more injuries. Any result of sorts will suffice but proud of the team and management. COYY

My starting 11 is as follows:

Eastwood
Ruffels Dickie Mous Long
Gorrin Thorne Baptiste
Fosu Agyei Browne

Prediction: 3-1 with Browne, Baptiste and Dickie scoring.

Attendance: Sell out.

COYFY!

Back
Top Bottom