Predictions for the season

Idiots! What are you lot on?
Bloody hell one good performance and a draw away at Sunderland and donkeys are predicting a play off spot. It’s just one game!
Play offs my a**e!

We’re going up a f’in Champions!

Tomorrow morning I will make my annual pilgrimage to the bookies....

1. Win League
2. Win FA Cup
3. Win League Cup (Carabo or whomever it is.....)
4. Promotion (Automatic).
5. Promotion (via Play Offs)

Around Jan/Feb 2020 I will shred the betting slip. ? ? :ROFLMAO:

You are going to be seriously rich. Dump the play offs for a cup winners qualification bet.???

12th - 16th for me. I think it will take a bit of time for us to settle so slowish start. I think goals might be an issue as we desperately need strikers (hopefully they will arrive, but KR has trouble finding them). January could be an issue if we lose Cadden and Woodburn. We will need no long term injuries in defense as cover is light. Hopefully post Jan we will be solid like last season.

I also predict we will have only 3 winding up orders this season. Tiger and chums will remain semi invisible and silent. Meanwhile KR will spout loads of non specific flibble on Tiger's behalf of exciting news regarding the stadium (which amounts to nothing). Last prediction, for next summer KR will be looking to sign a striker but never does, in fact he signs no one until 3 minutes before the first game kicks off.:)

??☠⚰??????

6th placed finish before losing in the semi final of the play offs to Rotherham

Well with our great start . Keeping the home win and away draw to end of the season means.. We are going up , l say we are going up!
But along way to go l know, with the two clubs on -12 , it’s meaningful that they will be in the mix at the end. So maybe only two places to fall into l would think. And l don’t think that will be us,whatsoever.

Tomorrow morning I will make my annual pilgrimage to the bookies....

1. Win League ✅
2. Win FA Cup ✅
3. Win League Cup (Carabo or whomever it is.....)
4. Promotion (Automatic). ✅
5. Promotion (via Play Offs) ✅

Around Jan/Feb 2020 I will shred the betting slip. ? ? :ROFLMAO:

Looking better than it normally does this time of year..... ?(y)

Back
Top Bottom