Matches Pre-season friendlies

We wouldn't normally stream pre-season friendlies and there is probably some costs involved. QPR will likely be covering those costs but allowing us to tag on to it. If you want to watch and you're not a season ticket holder, it's very simple to register through QPR and pay your £4.

Season ticket holders should have had better communication, even just to say things are delayed, but this is all new and hopefully issues are being ironed out to prevent bigger problems when the real games start.

As long as details are through before 2 then I'll be fine.

Edit - there we go!!

Got mine too. Looks to be a standard youTube link to a private stream. No other authentication. Could easily be shared publicly. Won't do that here and undermine the club but... This isn't a sustainable solution for the rest of the season. Suggests there's nothing setup in ifollow yet allowing the club to connect streaming to season ticket numbers etc. Must be a nightmare for Chris w and the team.

The login for my e-programme doesn't work. Anyone else? Get this message when copy pasting the username and password combo from the email:

Oh snap! The information you entered for the username oufc-st2020 is incorrect.

Not particularly fussed as I wouldn't be reading the programme anyway, was just checking it out as a trial run, but doesn't fill me with confidence for the stream later.

Got mine too. Looks to be a standard youTube link to a private stream. No other authentication. Could easily be shared publicly. Won't do that here and undermine the club but... This isn't a sustainable solution for the rest of the season. Suggests there's nothing setup in ifollow yet allowing the club to connect streaming to season ticket numbers etc. Must be a nightmare for Chris w and the team.

Absolutely, there are principles. Morals. Standards.

DMing it to such other upstanding members of the forum as myself is absolutely the way to go...

Not received my e mail, oh for the days you could just do things without the glitches of the modern world

The login for my e-programme doesn't work. Anyone else? Get this message when copy pasting the username and password combo from the email:

Oh snap! The information you entered for the username oufc-st2020 is incorrect.

Not particularly fussed as I wouldn't be reading the programme anyway, was just checking it out as a trial run, but doesn't fill me with confidence for the stream later.
I'm getting the same error message. :(

I'm getting the same error message. :(

If it is the same code then it is a capital 'i' rather than a lowercase 'L' as I had the same problem. The programme was a good read considering it is a friendly.

If it is the same code then it is a capital 'i' rather than a lowercase 'L' as I had the same problem. The programme was a good read considering it is a friendly.
I cut and pasted. So is the code incorrect?

Makes no difference for me. Even copied and pasted the details, doesn’t have it.

It works fine for me. Double check you are not copying a space.

I typed out the username and copy and pasted the password.

It works fine for me. Double check you are not copying a space.

I typed out the username and copy and pasted the password.
Tried both. Will have a go on another device.

The programme is only available in the 2 hours before KO. It wasn't working for me earlier - but is now, so try again

Was going mad double checking it all but it seems to be working now, after not having it a dozen times previous.

Five and a half months football has had. Doesn’t feel like anybody planned anything, from clubs to the league as a whole.

Hmm not looking good both myself and a friend both st holders have not got the link yet

What you on about? The games will be on iFollow as they have been for the last few years to people abroad. Only difference now is people in UK can also watch.

Back
Top Bottom