Matches Pre-season friendlies

We will do well to get any type of result against Brentford. They are building a hell of a squad for next season.

Or retired, at my age, when I can’t remember what I was supposed to be doing anyway, so watching the game is probably okay..

Further to our conversation Friday i am pleased to confirm that the land in Nigeria has now been purchased, as discussed i cannot use the Bank over here so would be grateful if you would kindly transfer direct to our holding account in the UK with the following details account name Horseman sort code 999999..the initial agents fee of £2000 will be collected by our courier so kindly place cash in envelope. have a nice day Sir;)

We will do well to get any type of result against Brentford. They are building a hell of a squad for next season.

should be a decent final pre season match .... is there a link to access tomorrows match available as yet?

Toney , 5yr deal, fee undisclosed, looks like Newcastle will make a few bob out of the deal

No link yet but sounds like you can just go to YouTube and search for Brentford's channel.

Guessing they won’t have radio oxford commentary available then? Just have to listen to Brentford

Back
Top Bottom