Manager/Coach Out or In: Does going to games make a difference?

Do you think Karl Robinson should remain as manager of OUFC?

• Yes and I often attend matches

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Yes and I don’t often attend matches regularly

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • No and I often attend matches

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No and I don’t often attend matches

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Yes and I never attend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and I never attend

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
O

OxfordYankee

I’ve built up an impression that there’s a trend in the out or in question based upon people’s ability/habit/desire to attend the matches. That impression is the more someone attends the games, the more they’re likely to want KR gone.

Just thought I’d test that with actual information rather than my own made up nonsense.

But what if you don’t attend many matches in person but pay to watch every single game online? I feel like that should be a different category.

But what if you don’t attend many matches in person but pay to watch every single game online? I feel like that should be a different category.
Perhaps. My point was more about 'being there' rather than watching the performances.

I don't have a season ticket this year, so have tended to be on the fence so far. (Not literally watching the games from the fence)

It’s a reasonable question. There’s also home vs away, ie I rarely miss a home game but go to very few away ones, and only watch online occasionally.

I go to lots of games, and don't want KR gone (yet). I'm going to Exeter on Saturday. I guess I'm in the minority but hey ho things will turn. COYY.

Back
Top Bottom