What does Tiger mean by thé WOW factor?

This is where you are absolutely wrong, with most of your posts you always imply WE, that is just not the case is it your group gave git an agenda and are trying to convince everyone one you are right, my problem with all that is that the good for OUFC of your group?
Their leader doesn’t and won’t run it ,that is their problem they are like the dog without the bone and not happy.

Their leader doesn’t and won’t run it ,that is their problem they are like the dog without the bone and not happy.
I reckon he might be trying to line up another go for the club, tried to harass DE out of the club but DE has been around business far too long , now the softly softly approach with Tiger while his cohorts try to undermine Tigers credibility at every opportunity, going to be interesting ether way.

I am thinking the wow factor means a brilliant coach... Pep unsettled at city??

Birmingham city??

I am thinking the wow factor means a brilliant coach... Pep unsettled at city??

Birmingham city?[emoji23]

Would love to see it, if only to see how his dreadful representatives would attempt to spin it!

Slight side issue but why do we pander to the new owner's vanity by referring to him as "Tiger"?
His name is Sumrith. I think we can all spell and pronounce that.
Let's ditch this 'tiger' malarky.

It's normal for Thai people to be known by a nick name.
Sumrith is his forename, so calling him that would be too informal.
Thanakarnjanasuth is a bit too long to be typing all the time

There's a really sh*t anagram in there somewhere.

Slight side issue but why do we pander to the new owner's vanity by referring to him as "Tiger"?
His name is Sumrith. I think we can all spell and pronounce that.
Let's ditch this 'tiger' malarky.

Well yes, and also it’s customary to ask someone how they would like to be called. But rude to then turn round and say “actually, I don’t like that so I’m just going to call you by your full name.”

Given time of night and incoherence of post, drunk? Maybe tipsy at least?

And what is this shadowy 'group' that Herr Obersturmfuhrer Denton has noticed? Ah. That will be random bunches of fans who disagree with him. Of which there are an inc

Given time of night, and incoherence of post, were you tipsy when you wrote this, Michael?
Pissed or sober he clearly struck a nerve or nerves.,

Given time of night and incoherence of post, drunk? Maybe tipsy at least?

And what is this shadowy 'group' that Herr Obersturmfuhrer Denton has noticed? Ah. That will be random bunches of fans who disagree with him. Of which there are an inc

Given time of night, and incoherence of post, were you tipsy when you wrote this, Michael?
Unfortunatly for you wrong again but that becoming the norm now, why are you answering other people’s posts for them when they declare they have nothing to do with your group.
Tea total dear boy, trying to paint pictures again ?

Back
Top Bottom