What does Tiger mean by thé WOW factor?

All that waffle and the crucial money facts in the first paragraph are wrong.
Would it suprise you that this years budget was closer to £4m than the £3m you keep quoting, sort of messes up all your suppositions.

Well, hardly. In fact it makes my main point all the more relevant.
English comprehension wasn't your strongest suit, was it?
My point is precisely that the club is a financial basket case with an unsustainable budget now that your hero has removed the last possible lifeline.
He has handed it over in rotten order, with bad performance at every level. Tiger, to his credit, has already put a bomb under the merchandising and marketing areas. But they are the simpler bits. Sorting out the disastrous playing situation, skeletal commercial relationships and almost invisible community relations will be far far harder. So many good people have left the club that almost everything is going to have to be re-learned and re-established from scratch.
Good luck, Tiger. I honestly, sincerely, genuinely hope that you understand what you have taken on. Cos that is the easy bit. Fixing it is going to be man's work.

How much of a financial basket case though? If ur that far out on the budget, £1m a season is massive.
Then u won’t answer the question on how u got to the £11m being stripped from the club since the sartori bid, when u include some of those figures twice.
And can’t say what debt the club currently holds. It could be far less of a basket case on paper than when Darryl took it on from lenagan

Well, hardly. In fact it makes my main point all the more relevant.
English comprehension wasn't your strongest suit, was it?
My point is precisely that the club is a financial basket case with an unsustainable budget now that your hero has removed the last possible lifeline.
He has handed it over in rotten order, with bad performance at every level. Tiger, to his credit, has already put a bomb under the merchandising and marketing areas. But they are the simpler bits. Sorting out the disastrous playing situation, skeletal commercial relationships and almost invisible community relations will be far far harder. So many good people have left the club that almost everything is going to have to be re-learned and re-established from scratch.
Good luck, Tiger. I honestly, sincerely, genuinely hope that you understand what you have taken on. Cos that is the easy bit. Fixing it is going to be man's work.
So you can state things like facts but when outed you wriggle.
You try to give Tiger credit with one hand, but do you not think Tiger has more current financial information on what are the financial details inside the club are and the deal set up.

Or is he just the bad man your group keep trying to portray him as? I have no opinion on that yet until we can see where his leadership takes us.

Anyway, three questions.
Has and will Tiger have the money to run the club at say a starting point of £2M a year in L1?
Has (or had) he got the money to pay off Eales? It would seem odd for Eales to sell if he wasn't sure of getting paid, but I think the whole sale took so long that he has had to take the offer because each month the situation was getting worse in terms of running the club and its value.
Will he actually get the right structures in place (perhaps refer back to how the club was run under Ashton?)

I think you have got this wrong.
Pep did have a decent budget to move the club forward, was it not quoted as around the £4m mark which was a good increase from the previous season.
It was Peps recruitment policy that got us into this mess, or DE for giving him his head instead of sticking to the business model.
As for keeping the then existing players, Jono and Maggs were the problem, they were are highest earners and both Dunks and Lunny wanted parity, Mapp at the time thought they were not worth that extra money and they both looked elsewhere, Jono was always going as it was our business model, Maggs had a double your money offer that we couldn't justify and he couldn't refuse.

I’m not sure how you know why players left or that Dunks and Lunny wanted the same deals? Always find it funny how most of us don’t have a clue what our work colleagues are on, unless the company has a fixed pay per role structure. It seems only top players get their pay all over sky sports and even then we don’t know the bonus structure. So how does a normal bloke figure all this out?
Anyhow I do know we only paid a fee for one player, Ivo. I’m not in the know I just read it in the Oxford Mail. I also know we sold quality players totalling millions and didn’t buy anyone of note.

It’s interesting that many on this forum give thé impression that they know the players wages etc, yet they did not know that there was an outstanding tax bill to pay. :cool:

It’s interesting that many on this forum give thé impression that they know the players wages etc, yet they did not know that there was an outstanding tax bill to pay. :cool:
Or maybe it’s something they don’t want to bring into the public domain now or in the future.

I understand that our top performers 16/17 were on basic deals of £3k pw. Players that exited were offered deals of £5k-£9k plus bonus.

Not looking promising today either as no mention through the media streams, but it’s got to be today, hasn’t it?

The who killed Bobby Ewing saga didn’t run on this long did it?

Not looking promising today either as no mention through the media streams, but it’s got to be today, hasn’t it?

The who killed Bobby Ewing saga didn’t run on this long did it?

im hoping we all wake up and find it was just a dream, apples is still our manager and we are on the verge of the play offs

Back
Top Bottom