Home Match Day Thread ++OUFC V Scunthorpe 30/3/18 Match Thread++

I’m worried too. Can’t see us scoring. It’s all Scunthorpe. Can’t maintain possession. Certainly need a goal before half time. Corner...let’s see if we can win a set piece

Wonder who is on pens if god forbid we get one...ah well 50 mins to keep 11 players on the pitch

It’s the opposition left side causing us problems again, just like on Sunday

Our only danger man is Henry. Mark him heavily on the edge of the box and we're toothless.

This is terrible again, no threat so far and could 4 down already!

How on earth are they only 1up???? We look like a manager-less team that’s waiting to get relegated. Just awful!

We’re not the unlucky team, could certainly have been 0-2 down just now

I started the day really hoping we could win this. Now my only wish is that we can keep the score down to something respectable

Atm we don't have new manager bounce not in terms of goals or... or.....

We seem to have forgotten what happened earlier in the season, the first time we dropped our talisman Lucky Josh.

Please let's have a bit of luck, one off someone's a**e, anything - the number of chances they have had going in at 1-1 would be a massive psychological blow to them....

Smith-Brown art he’s shot this does have relegation written all over it.Thomas useless c**t, f**k home off waste of space. CBs very poor we could be 3/4 down. Rant over

This is appalling. Bet that chap at the fence on the camera constantly has it set to super zoom.

A quick peruse of Scunny's latest accounts (anything is better than watching this shower) suggests their wage bill is in the region of £5.4M?
Probably covers back room staff but hopefully Tiger realizes that a realistic tilt at the Championship requires serious step-up in investment.

Back
Top Bottom