Home Match Day Thread ++OUFC V Scunthorpe 30/3/18 Match Thread++

Defeat and Scunthorpe delighted to be back in form, I’m afraid.

A draw or better would be readily accepted.

A carnival atmosphere at the breeze block as the mighty yellows trounce the Iron 4-1.

Napa scores, claims an assist and ‘wins’ a penalty.

Half a dozen Oxford fans arrive just before 3pm to find the match has just finished.

Looking forward to the game today my first match for a while due to knee op.
There were some good signs last week and with KR having more time with the players now I am optimistic about the result .
2-1 to the u’s
Napa and Dickie
COYY

The omens are good.

I found an empty fanta bottle at 90 degrees to a coke bottle exactly half-way (I had a gamekeeper pace it out) between St Lawrence's and St Mary's. These gleaned I met Haggard Bridget on the isthmus at Jason's never-built verandah; after the necessary drink we arranged them in the requisite form, with a half-circle of hart's teeth, and made dedication to Mithra.

Pretty much a nailed on 3-1 to the yellows, then unless Tinybob and his Legion of Gullible Presumption find it and disturb the symbol. Should that happen all the Guinness in the Blackbird will suddenly find itself inside my agent, who will remain characteristically unperturbed.

The omens are good.

I found an empty fanta bottle at 90 degrees to a coke bottle exactly half-way (I had a gamekeeper pace it out) between St Lawrence's and St Mary's. These gleaned I met Haggard Bridget on the isthmus at Jason's never-built verandah; after the necessary drink we arranged them in the requisite form, with a half-circle of hart's teeth, and made dedication to Mithra.

Pretty much a nailed on 3-1 to the yellows, then unless Tinybob and his Legion of Gullible Presumption find it and disturb the symbol. Should that happen all the Guinness in the Blackbird will suddenly find itself inside my agent, who will remain characteristically unperturbed.

Sounds like all the Guinness in the Blackbird is already inside you ?

Everything points in the opposite direction but hope and hangover tell me 3-1 with Napa, Henry and Rothwell scoring. Clearly I need to drink less.

We will score early...... then be hanging on for the rest of the game, before conceeding late on (twice?)

All out attack from the Mighty Yellows today will take us 3 points closer to safety. KR has had a week to change things and had an influence on the players so COME ON YOU YELLOWS.

I think Karl Robinson and a changed team will grind out a 1-0 win and it will get easier for us with the three points on the board

Bit late but here I am. Win today 2-0

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

anyone got a good stream? trying cricfree, but can't get rid of the ads by clicking the little x.

Right result. Camera in our way so they gave us seats by the directors box. Literally sat behind Mowatt, Nels and Robbie Hall

Well, this isn’t an improvement on Faz being in charge!! Lots of exuberance is the only positive but no shape, lightweight and leaving gaps larger than the Grand Canyon!

Back
Top Bottom