I attended the end of season awards dinner. I got the sense that Faz and Chris are out. Just an instinct.A few randons:
- that was one big mascot that led the team out!
- Lego sprinted to East Stand after handshakes. Saying goodbye or thank you for fans player of the season?
- 3 wins from 4 is on target for 100 points . New contracts for everyone ?
- KR works from 7.30am to 10.30am each day while on holiday. Not popular with his family but he doesn't stop. So "Not the man"!
- we won after conceding first. We visibly upped the tempo after conceding- A throwback to the mid 80s
- East Stand were excellent (except for the dick who lit the smokey)
- we are so much better to watch with pace in the team. KR loves pace. Happy days.
- Sunderland away. Bloody glory hunters. When do the Accrington tickets go on sale?