Home Match Day Thread ++OUFC V Scunthorpe 30/3/18 Match Thread++

We look poor. Hoping for a moment of magic from Napa, and starting to wonder what all the hype is about. Come on Oxford

Cowering my ears and squinting thru Twitter feed and my roof is leaking..thongs could be better!!

We're being caught so often ball watching. Winning zero second balls. Getting caught on the counter time and time again.

Has Napa touched the ball?
Scunny look a good team though.

This could turn into a beasting. KR needs to change it up at HT - but what other options do we have?

Haven’t read any other comments on this thread so apologies if I’m repeating what’s already been said but we’re a f#cking shambles of a team. I’m seriously worried about our chances of staying in the division

Mousinho was booked. That’s three already. We’re looking like we’re going to get our second hiding on Sky in successive matches

We look poor. Hoping for a moment of magic from Napa, and starting to wonder what all the hype is about. Come on Oxford
Give the lad a chance, it's only his second start - remember how long it took before COD really put his stamp on a game & He didnt turn out too bad did he?

Back
Top Bottom