Home Match Day Thread ++OUFC V Scunthorpe 30/3/18 Match Thread++

That is a result to be only 1 down. Too many individual mistakes. Nappa has been ok and at least takes the ball past people and wins the odd free kick. Defence still a bit shabby. Need to bring riccy on. God knows what the point of wes is. Rothwell struggling to impress and lego seems neutered after that stupid booking.

How on earth is it only one? Utter dross on a personal and tactical level.

Do we really have 11 players on the pitch? We're somehow outnumbered at the back, short up front, too narrow and lightweight in the middle. All at once.

Surely ASB has to come off for Ricardinho, but it'll take something drastic to turn this round

The only reason that Scunthorpe aren't 4 or 5 up is Rob Dickie. The rest of the side has been pretty woeful. Surely the second half has to be better than the first? Surely?

There is a notion that we have a plethora of talent in the middle, could one of the proponents of this idea plase answer the following. Why are the midfield

a) not supporting the defence?
b) not providing an attacking outlet?
c) not winning anything in the middle?

What a crap half, so lucky to only be 0-1, HAVE to do better second half else they WILL batter us 0-4 at least

Embarrassing.

We are letting them play it around, no closing down at all.

We don't mark players, we let runners go. Both full backs have been bad, but are getting no help whatsoever.

Thomas is as bad as last week, no outlet, no movement, little effort.

The good: only 45 minutes until i can go home

The bad: The players, the thought of Grimsby and Crawley away. Special shout out to Smitj-Brown who is head and shoulders above every other mediocre has been we have to be clearly our worst player, 2 games is enough, if he starts next game i’m on the Robinson out bus

Napa and Wes have done alright living on scraps.Rothwell needs to come off for Josh and maybe Ricardinho on for Smith brown who is getting roasted. At least we are only one down atm somehow and not on telly again this season!

That is a result to be only 1 down. Too many individual mistakes. Nappa has been ok and at least takes the ball past people and wins the odd free kick. Defence still a bit shabby. Need to bring riccy on. God knows what the point of wes is. Rothwell struggling to impress and lego seems neutered after that stupid booking.
Joe may have the silky skills but doesn't score enough goals or efforts for me

That was really embarrassing. I don't think I've ever seen us so thoroughly outplayed on TV before

ABSOLUTE f*****g SHITE

I'm also not sure why everyone thinks Brannagan has played well over the last 3 games. Anonymous. Slow. Ineffective.

Don’t want to upset those hoping to see Ricardinho at half time...but right now he has about 6 coats on and is wandering around having a lazy kick around. Not imminent

Don’t have the energy to pass comment on how completely, hopelessly, entirely inept we looked in that half. How it’s not 5 or 6...

Abdelakun and Morris, with support from their decent, energetic fullbacks, are killing us.

A quick peruse of Scunny's latest accounts (anything is better than watching this shower) suggests their wage bill is in the region of £5.4M?
Probably covers back room staff but hopefully Tiger realizes that a realistic tilt at the Championship requires serious step-up in investment.
he won't need to worry about that in League Two will he

Back
Top Bottom