NEW MANAGER: {enter next candidate here}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the timeline? Surely a journalist with integrity would have asked for all of the dates, so that it's not just a statement. Then again with the HMRC thing he said it was almost certainly a long standing thing, with no evidence to back it up, so maybe the integrity is nonexistent.

It’s fine. As he’s an investigative journalist, he will sell his story to a paper, facts and all. And then they will publish it. That’s how it works.

You remember that bloke who was stuck on a boat/under a rock/or something stupid who sawed his own arm off? I am beginning to think he had a bit of a point, except this whole manager situation has led me to want to saw my head off.

Some of you guys demanding facts and evidence are quite happy to smash your own guesses and opinions all over this forum without a shred of fact or evidence to back it up.

What ‘wow’ candidate goes to a club which had a winding-up order last week and paid its staff Late?

Come to think of it, would you take a job at a company like that?
Hawk,
Please answer the question?
Tiger took over the club on 26th February? MostCompanies pay their staff near the end of the month. So do you know when payments were due and when they were paid?

If there was money to pay HMRC, there was money to pay staff. It's plausible that it was a few days later than expected, but in business if a company changes ownership then it can't be uncommon for payday to change anyway. It'll be worth worrying about if it happens again (if it's happened at all).

Some of you guys demanding facts and evidence are quite happy to smash your own guesses and opinions all over this forum without a shred of fact or evidence to back it up.

Slight difference. They are guesses or opinions. Which by default can be correct or false. Hence the word guess. Were being told as “fact” as he was told by someone inside the club the players were not paid. That’s not a guess or opinion- that’s someone stating a fact, and others are asking for more details and evidence to work out if it’s true or false.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, the bloke from Reading or Charlton would probably be fine, they’re both better teams than us. Rather him than some celeb who’s never managed

Just listened to Faz’s interview on RO while travelling home from work.
He basically says he thinks the links with SGE are complete b*ll*cks but then went on to say Tiger is out of the country but he thinks he’ll be back for the game on Sunday. He then said something that I found a bit confusing, something about there being changes around the club..? Did anyone else hear it who can shed any light on what he meant?

Hawk,
Please answer the question?
Tiger took over the club on 26th February? MostCompanies pay their staff near the end of the month. So do you know when payments were due and when they were paid?

I believe they were 2 days late. I’m not sure who paid the bill.
From what I’m hearing I’d be concerned about The next payroll being late as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom