NEW MANAGER: {enter next candidate here}

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all thought we'd never get caught in 2006, until Torquay went on an unbelievable run, under Atkins, to stay up - anything is possible.

Yep. It does amaze me how quickly people forget. Its like the same all over again, inertia and fans either thinking we wont go down or that it wont be too bad if we do anyway..

Let’s put things into prospective if no manager is appointed this week, I would say we will relegated and this would be down to DE dithering and suddenly going dumb. The appointment of Tiger was probably to late his dreams of championship? Do me a favour we have no chance. Does he have the funds I don’t know he is also suffering from dithiritus. If an appointment this week then his interview was bullshit and there lays the land at which Tiger is going to use bull s**t to the fans and I may get away with it.
But of course I maybe wrong and I hope I am but don’t hold out much hope. Unfortunately Faz and Allen do not have what it takes to survive.

I would love to know how it can possibly be Daryl's fault? he has stepped down with us 16th with the same players+ coaching staff etc.....A new Owner is at the helm with the same players + coaching staff etc plus the option to change things should he feel it fit to do so therefore if we dropped into the bottom 4 (we wont) it would surely indicate that the new regime got it badly wrong?

i am still prepared to offer you the same deal as i did Kip, namely i will pay you £15 for every point we get below 50 and you only have to pay me a tenner for every point over 50... deal?

I would love to know how it can possibly be Daryl's fault? he has stepped down with us 16th with the same players+ coaching staff etc.....A new Owner is at the helm with the same players + coaching staff etc plus the option to change things should he feel it fit to do so therefore if we dropped into the bottom 4 (we wont) it would surely indicate that the new regime got it badly wrong?

i am still prepared to offer you the same deal as i did Kip, namely i will pay you £15 for every point we get below 50 and you only have to pay me a tenner for every point over 50... deal?
Well Daryl this season has been very quiet he made quite a bit in transfer fee’s and I don’t think he spent much of those transfer fee’s he received, the hiring of the Senór from Spain and Pep’s recruitment, then yes he is partly to blame, and now the managers recruitment seems to be a bit of a farce. Yes there was a 2 year period where he and his team were successful, but why did he do that why was he successful only from r this season to see it go down the loo.

Lots of rumblings about Kluivert incoming......speculation or can it be substantiated?

I like you ur confidence Horse but we’re y U confident back in 2006? Can’t see what options a new owner could do this prevent the drop if we look more than likely we could do.

still 4/1 with victor...

Is he experienced? I have no idea what he has done since he hung his boots up, but if he were to put them back on then he could make the changes you mentioned to me previously, but as he is the old that won’t happen?

This bit is interesting..

And while there is a split about the idea within the camp the new money man is close to getting his way.

All the Bellamy hoo haa. Ink nearly dry on the contract. As the Aviva television ad says........."I dont know................Nobody knows!"

I like you ur confidence Horse but we’re y U confident back in 2006? Can’t see what options a new owner could do this prevent the drop if we look more than likely we could do.

Let's say in 2006 i was "away" and after 10 years i became free :) as i pointed out a couple of weeks ago (seems like years with all that's "not" going on ) and others have done today many sides below us have to go on winning runs and maintain it whilst we do virtual nada....yes it could happen but they also have to play each other as well and they can't all win the head to heads so the odds are very much in our favor and crucially we have our destination in our own hands.

So how exactly is PK supposed to bring us success (or the 4 wins we need to guarantee survival in L1)?
What's his track record? Non-existant?

Did reading operate with a director of football? Hadn’t really thought about this until now as we’ve never really gone down that route apart from the weird time joe kinnear got ill after a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom