Manager/Coach Life After Manning - New Manager Search

Who do you want as the next OUFC manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know to what extent he was involved in the process las time?

If LM was chosen over him last time, I'm sure he would be thinking why would he get it this time when the job will attract a better caliber of applicant.

If that is the case can certainly see the appeal of a good League One club in Lincoln.

NB

I just checked the League One table and Lincoln are 9th!! That to me shows how weak the League is this year as we absolutely outclassed them a few weeks back!
Maybe he was offered the job last time but turned it down for various reasons so we went with Manning.

Dan Marsh
@DanielMarsh92

🚨
Understand Charlton have been denied permission to speak with Mumbai City head coach Des Buckingham.City Football Group don't want to lose Buckingham and blocked Charlton's approach even though #CAFC agreed to meet the relevant compensation demands.

Charlie trying to get in before us 😂. Maybe the reason Buckingham’s price has gone out is he will just not be available.
How old is that post… unless they’re looking to offload MA already

seems to be following the CFG “philosophy” for the most part.

I’m surprised to see Buckingham 1-6 for the Lincoln job, at that price you’d think he’s about to sign on the dotted line!

I’m sure if we wanted him and he wanted to come here then we’d make it happen, so maybe that ship has sailed?

The betting markets are strange tho as we know, as McCann looked a shoe in based on the odds at one point for us last time around.

Maybe he's known to be in the UK at the moment, and people are speculating on why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom