Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, welcome our Cornish Edgelord.

Sick of the rest of you sheeple with your expectations of League One football and lack of defence for our incompetent Head Coach.

Is anyone else letting all this affect their home life?

My missus says I’ve become a pain to live with as I’m sulking all the time and constantly checking my phone for updates to see if the club has finally put us all out of our misery…

Why do we all care so much when the people at the club clearly don’t give a flying f**k? 🙁

Is this a KR OUT thread for those to spew their bile or a discussion forum? If there's no room for any alternative view (come on 50%+ here voted Brexit) then what's left. Bileous exchange. Im not a kid I understand football. I'm disappointed but already looking beyond this season. Proper Job, not what you wanna imagine I'm "on". I've been an OUFC supporter for almost 40 years and from Watlington. Seen all the ups and downs. So COYY, And be nice
Our wage bill this season is £5.5m, one of the biggest in the league behind Ipswich & Sheff Wed. For that reason he should go, before you get onto other stuff where he’s brought the club continually into disrepute, but you keep sticking your head in the sand. We will be in league 2 when you resurface

My missus says I’ve become a pain to live with as I’m sulking all the time and constantly checking my phone for updates to see if the club has finally put us all out of our misery…

Why do we all care so much when the people at the club clearly don’t give a flying f**k? 🙁

Don’t let it, please. At the end of the day it isn’t worth it. I’m sure I love Oxford as much as you do, but you can’t let that happen. Unfair on the missus above all else!

She sounds like she's good for your mental health. It's a football team you support, not a dog or family member. Notification updates, or the lack of them, shouldn't define your happiness level

I'd leave off Falmouth Ox. He's wrong, that's all. Not a troll but long standing forum member.
He's 100% wrong, but the problems lie with the manager and the board. No point taking out our frustration on him.

• React
Reactions: m
She sounds like she's good for your mental health. It's a football team you support, not a dog or family member. Notification updates, or the lack of them, shouldn't define your happiness level

It's 'bilious'. But crack on. Crack on.

I'd leave off Falmouth Ox. He's wrong, that's all. Not a troll but long standing forum member.
He's 100% wrong, but the problems lie with the manager and the board. No point taking out our frustration on him.
Everyone is entitled to opinions & as long as it doesn’t come to being personal against that person then I think it’s fair enough. It’s being able to be eloquent in how you reply & give constructive criticism & debate. If you don’t have that you don’t have a forum.

Make that 44 points from the last 42 league games.
You do worry if Williams is thinking* “why are they all complaining? We’re just as s**t as we were when I arrived and everyone tells me we were just as s**t six months before that too.”

*again, assuming any thinking is actually taking place in that giant football brain of his.

Don’t let it, please. At the end of the day it isn’t worth it. I’m sure I love Oxford as much as you do, but you can’t let that happen. Unfair on the missus above all else!
We’re going to go for a long walk tomorrow and I’m leaving my phone at home!

We’ve discussed other things to do - together -rather than me waste my time on this s**t on Saturdays. I’m even considering salsa dancing 😁

I think we’re being a bit harsh on scotchers.
Sure he has got a lot very, very wrong. But turning on your fellow yellows isn’t fair. His intentions have never been malicious so I feel it’s wrong to apportion blame for our current predicament

One of the biggest worries for me is how long it's taking to sack him.

The structure and decision making at board level is arduous to say the least, what timeframe can we expect from them to conduct a shortlist, interview process and finally identify and recruit a new manager?

Will TW be telling us he can't make the final decision and we're still waiting on the panel of 5 to agree?

Have been sat with players faimilies then with players i can tell you for cetain scotchegg has been chatting bo''cks he hasnt got the dressing room, hes useless and scochegg has a relagation on hos cv well done mate i dno how to tag him

Is this a KR OUT thread for those to spew their bile or a discussion forum? If there's no room for any alternative view (come on 50%+ here voted Brexit) then what's left. Bileous exchange. Im not a kid I understand football. I'm disappointed but already looking beyond this season. Proper Job, not what you wanna imagine I'm "on". I've been an OUFC supporter for almost 40 years and from Watlington. Seen all the ups and downs. So COYY, And be nice
Talking of Proper Job, you been having a few

Attachments

• DA9FE510-9531-4CFB-8B60-EC8BA8085E85.jpeg
    DA9FE510-9531-4CFB-8B60-EC8BA8085E85.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 9
He has taken 51 points from his last 46 games, which is a seasons worth of football so a fair place to judge from, it would keep you up most seasons by not by a lot.

That’s starting from him being here 4 years, being in a position of strength in the play offs and having his budget increased.

You can only judge those 51 points as a massive failure, whatever the reason for it and it has cost a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom