Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at some of the pictures of the ground during the game today, the board should be very concerned that season ticket holders are not turning up.
No no, it’s fine.

Tim told us all on Thursday that it’s nothing to worry about and certainly no different to every over club in the country.

He’s certainly not taking the P**s by ignoring the issue (and being disdainful towards to fans for raising concerns as we care about our club). Certainly not.

C7953EEC-78F6-4B85-82B3-0CCB7E925ED0.jpeg

Ive been watching on from a far, i dont know how to scroll back and name and shame but i am pretty sure there a few followers who was slagging others off for saying we was in a relagation battle... If thats you then congratulations, its people like you wht we are in the position we are

No it's not.

We're in this position because of the playing staff and their management.

You're a braver man than me - our fans are totally unreasonable, don't ya know?!
It’s a shame that Tim Williams has to deal with all of the unreasonable fans while he goes about replacing the Head of Recruitment (who all know has been leaving for many, many months) as a matter of urgency.

Also, if any of you dare to refer to “customers” again, and make little Tim have a little meltdown on radio once more, then we’ll have to raise season ticket prices again next year by way of a punishment.

No can do. There needs to be the Sunday board meeting first, so that everybody can agree it’s not good enough, that they all care and that they get it, and then Karl can nip off for his next mini break to get ready for Lincoln. Rumour has it that he’s off to Amsterdam this week!

So not only am I being severely affected by the rubbish football on show and depression of facing relegation, now I can't even book a few days away anywhere in the world for risk of bumping into KR when he is off on one of his many well-being days to relieve him from his self inflicted stress paid for by my season ticket money. Basically I can't escape. My life is ruined from all angles by this football club. I think the board have a duty to consider my welfare, I need my own well-being day, to relax somewhere, stop the deep rot depression I risk suffering, please just sack him.

Im ashamed of those in our fan base who can't manage their own short term expectations and scapegoat the manager. How quickly they forget the last 3 great seasons where 100 goals+ was almost record breaking. Why lay ALL the blame at the manager and not the players? Taylor? - the biggest piece of the jigsaw to our lack of goals, Henry? - looked finished - Brown? -an absolute shadow of last year. Cam? - 60% the player and no one fit long enough to score goals. They are ALL accountable.

So when your best players and goal sources don't turn up who's to blame? Personally I dont want a risky new manager who is under direction to consolidate mid table security for 10 years before we push. I may be dead before I see Championship. The board have seen enough near misses under KR to believe. But the current squad have just not given! I blame them not the manager but I think the coaching team needs completely changing, We have been worse tan awful at converting set pieces and conceding simple goals for years so I don't know what they are doing? They need to go. Some creative options on free-kicks and corners from a suit would be better than "training" with track-suited dead heads

We need to get a sports psychologist in quickly but at the end of this year we begin again with a whole load of different soup ingredients and I think KR has got it right 3/4 and got to be backed? Just my POV. It should never get divisive or abusive, Steve f*****g Bruce I hope not Appleton? - If everyone in the squad IS "totally united" then don't change anything. 12 games left - new manager = bingo with this lot - it is ugly this year but we need to start supporting the team and stop the negative B*****s, It may get us the odd point to safely keep the wolf from the door

And relegation? No - needs a couple of days away, chat it through, positive positive positive and try and get 11 to turn up on Match day. then we have more than enough. No manager can ever win if on Match day 3-5 players simply don't turn up. Not many players in this squad have done themselves justice this year or deserved to wear the shirt. Think about that if you are the under-critic manager.

He refuses to blame them - blind loyalty? - If only he was blonde with big tits. We would all still love him

Military strategy : When under attack unite together - Gloria Exercitus
What the hell are you on? Are you a Bristol Rovers fan as it’s the most blatant bit of Gaslighting to grace these pages. The most bizarre post I’ve read in a very long time - read the room!
There is simply no defending KR any more I don’t know of a worse record currently.

Im ashamed of those in our fan base who can't manage their own short term expectations and scapegoat the manager. How quickly they forget the last 3 great seasons where 100 goals+ was almost record breaking. Why lay ALL the blame at the manager and not the players? Taylor? - the biggest piece of the jigsaw to our lack of goals, Henry? - looked finished - Brown? -an absolute shadow of last year. Cam? - 60% the player and no one fit long enough to score goals. They are ALL accountable.

So when your best players and goal sources don't turn up who's to blame? Personally I dont want a risky new manager who is under direction to consolidate mid table security for 10 years before we push. The board have seen enough near misses under KR to believe. But the current squad have just not given! I blame them not the manager but I think the coaching team needs completely changing, We have been at set pieces either for or against for years so I don't know what they are doing? They need to go. Some creative options on free-kicks and corners from a suit would be better than "training" with track-suited dead heads

We need to get a sports psychologist in quickly but at the end of this year we begin again with a whole load of different soup ingredients and I think KR has got it right 3/4 and got to be backed? Just my POV. It should never get divisive or abusive, Steve f*****g Bruce I hope not Appleton? - If everyone in the squad IS "totally united" then don't change anything. 12 games left - new manager = bingo with this lot - it is ugly this year but we need to start supporting the team and stop the negative B*****s, It may get us the odd point to safely keep the wolf from the door

And relegation? No - needs a couple of days away, chat it through, positive positive positive and try and get 11 to turn up on Match day. then we have more than enough. No manager can ever win if on Match day 3-5 players simply don't turn up. Not many players in this squad have done themselves justice this year or deserved to wear the shirt. Think about that if you are the under-critic manager.

He refuses to blame them - blind loyalty? - If only he was blonde with big tits. We would all still love him

Military strategy : When under attack unite together - Gloria Exercitus
You obviously don't go to games. Only when you see games live do you see how disjointed and clueless we are. We are staring relegation in the face, so what went on in history has been and gone.
The next appointment will most likely short term to try and keep us up. No easy task.

Military strategy if your general is useless replace him quickly it saves many lives.

Perhaps at this very moment Tim has invited, Tiger and Karl to TimTowers for a brain storming evening dinner on how best to keep the plates spinning for a while longer yet?

It’s a shame that Tim Williams has to deal with all of the unreasonable fans while he goes about replacing the Head of Recruitment (who all know has been leaving for many, many months) as a matter of urgency.

Also, if any of you dare to refer to “customers” again, and make little Tim have a little meltdown on radio once more, then we’ll have to raise season ticket prices again next year by way of a punishment.

Ooo you can just see the excuses from 'The Fans' now, can't you?

"I can't afford a 15% increase to watch League 2 football"

"There's a cost of living crisis on, it's too much for me"

"The football is s**t and I want to be entertained"

Honestly, how can King Karl expect to get the best out of the likes of Murphy against Barrow in front of 4,000 fans? You know Murphy went for £11m once? He deserves a big stage to play on. It's our fault he's not got that.

I don’t think he’s the guy, and based upon a conversation I had with Chris Hackett at the start of the season when I expressed my concern about our squad e.g. too many injury prone players, no pace, no replacement for Gorrin, not having strong, athletic, big robust players that we would struggle, he said that he thought we had a good squad!!

Not sure what fans think, but we haven’t got a good squad.
I did say interim manager..

"I can't afford a 15% increase to watch League 2 football"

"There's a cost of living crisis on, it's too much for me"

"The football is s**t and I want to be entertained"

Honestly, how can King Karl expect to get the best out of the likes of Murphy against Barrow in front of 4,000 fans? You know Murphy went for £11m once? He deserves a big stage to play on. It's our fault he's not got that.
“We’re all hurting, so it’s only fair that the fans should feel like s**t for two hours too.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom