Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No word from the board. Can honestly see him being here until the end of the season. Imagine how toxic it will become.
If there is any word it won’t be until tomorrow or Monday. It’s early morning there now and any statement/decision will be made during their day time then probably announced once everyone at the club has been briefed.

I'm not so sure. I think the board will have kept a very close eye on all the concerning factors at play. They are strategists and will respond rather than react. KR's sacking is a done deal, just a question of protocol
I agree. KR’s position is untenable now. I think it will be announced Monday morning after meetings tomorrow. A contingency plan needs to be put in place first, and whoever takes over this sorry mess needs to be prepared and put in place.

If nothing happens I will lose all faith in the competency of both GF and TW.

I'm not sure anything has changed - the season is dead and he's just as bad as he was last week. Board as a group of commercial minds will surely delay this decision for as long as necessary to reduce the compensation sum.

I don't think he's going yet.
I’m not so sure now. The situation has turned toxic. The damage needs to start being repaired now.

The person at the club with the best temperament to take over on a short term basis, now that Mousinho has moved on (nice one, Grant and Tim), is Kinniburgh.

If you’re looking internally, he’s the only option.

The only one in the club who's not tainted by the soon-to-be former regime.

Articulate, displays football acumen.

He gets my vote.

Board as a group of commercial minds will surely delay this decision for as long as necessary to reduce the compensation sum.
They can’t save money - they pay him a full lump sum now or they pay him his wages plus a smaller lump sum that amounts to the same value when added together. The value of his contract is the same whether he gets it paid in one go tomorrow or over 17 months.

They’re starting to damage the football club. Most people are done with Robinson and are about to move on to Williams and Ferguson. If they can’t see this then I don’t know where we go from here.

They can’t save money - they pay him a full lump sum now or they pay him his wages plus a smaller lump sum that amounts to the same value when added together. The value of his contract is the same whether he gets it paid in one go tomorrow or over 17 months.

They’re starting to damage the football club. Most people are done with Robinson and are about to move on to Williams and Ferguson. If they can’t see this then I don’t know where we go from here.
When Williams came in he avoided all difficult questions with ‘I’ve only just got here’ He then took every available chance to show how buddy buddy he was with KR. Standing arm in arm with him on the touchline and photos of them giggling together on the training pitches. Now that he’s starting to realise he’s backed the wrong horse he’s gone very quiet and invisible. As for GF, I hope he’s realising that a ‘96 style charge to promotion is probably out of reach this season. Not entirely impressed so far…

As much as sentiment is clear on here and the chants from today, would still be surprised if he's not the Oxford Utd manager come May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom