Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm !!!! Wasn't it obvious you don't win anything, building a team full of crocks. On big Money as well, what a waste of money.He didn't fill the squad up to max numbers, relies to much on loan players. Backroom staff leaving,left right & centre. Players put out on loan,& shunned out into the wilderness.
To be honest I could carry on & on, but if you didn't realise in August this isn't right, what can I say .
The end of last season,we got sold a dream, of championship football & top 30 club.People I know bought a season ticket because of that promise , speak to them now & they are not renewing next season.
Thank my lucky stars I never bought one. I was close, but I really didn't believe we were going anywhere, with him in charge, so didn't get one.
It's an absolute shambles at the moment, getting worse &worse.How the hell he's still in a job is beyond me, trust me I think we're close to getting relegated if things don't change & quick. We'll all be here long gone after he's gone. What will I remember of him in time, not a lot to tell the truth..

After yesterdays noise from the away end, there is talk of ramping things up for Barnsley if he’s not been sacked by Wednesday.

Lots of talk online of not going in the ground until the 10th minute of the game, to symbolise the ten transfer windows that Robinson has had to improve our football club.

I'm just surprised the chanting, didn't start weeks& weeks ago. Yeah then start singing, instead of green bottles, it could be?? There are 10 transfer windows hanging a wall.
10 transfer windows hanging on the wall.
And if 1 transfer window should accidentally fall.
There be 9 transfer windows hanging on the wall.
9 transfer windows hanging on the wall
And if 1transfer window should accidentally fall.
There be 8 transfer windows hanging on the wall.
And so on 😂

Ashamed of some of our fans today. No matter what you think of the manager or players some of the language and chants used were revolting. We are supposed to be presenting ourselves as a positive community worthy of a club to support at a new stadium. Instead a very vocal minority have behaved disgustingly.

And I don't care how old you are or how long you've supported the club, directing hateful bile at Karl's 16 year old daughter on social media and other members of his family is dispicable.

That together with paedo songs both today and at Wycombe is shameful.
I went out in MK last night with my family for a meal. Bumped into Karl at the bar, I said you’ve had a pretty crap day can I buy you a beer. He declined and we had a good open chat and also with my family as we left.
As an Oxford fan I was hugely embarrassed with what he told me about the depth of the personal abuse. He also actually showed me on his phone the disgusting and vile abuse sent directly to his daughter. Guessing this was sent from some teenage scroats but none the less embarrassing and sick.

I'm not sure anything has changed - the season is dead and he's just as bad as he was last week. Board as a group of commercial minds will surely delay this decision for as long as necessary to reduce the compensation sum.

I don't think he's going yet.
Sadly, I think you're right

It was always going to start at an away game. The Kassam stadium is so soulless it just turns most emotion into apathy. If we were still at the Manor, KR would have been out months ago, I’m sure of it.
Yep Deffo the MANOR, that would of been loud & relentless weeks & weeks ago. I don't like apathy, that not a good thing. It's hard to win fans back ,when people get apathetic. We've definitely ,lost a lot of fan's that I know , because of everything K****m

• React
Reactions: MJB
If Mapp’s could do what he did last time, would be delighted to have him back. He knows the club and had a very recent recruitment record. He’s also available, time for the board to act now

I'm just surprised the chanting, didn't start weeks& weeks ago. Yeah then start singing, instead of green bottles, it could be?? There are 10 transfer windows hanging a wall.
10 transfer windows hanging on the wall.
And if 1 transfer window should accidentally fall.
There be 9 transfer windows hanging on the wall.
9 transfer windows hanging on the wall
And if 1transfer window should accidentally fall.
There be 8 transfer windows hanging on the wall.
And so on 😂
Instead of ‘accidentally fall’ it should be ‘expectedly fail’

Some of the songs/chanting yesterday were very disrespectful, I wasn't there but could be heard on the radio. KR deserves some respect he is passionate about the club.
Yes I'm fed up with the summer signings, why are back room staff leaving, the club owners still need to concentrate on the football now as well as the new stadium.

I went out in MK last night with my family for a meal. Bumped into Karl at the bar, I said you’ve had a pretty crap day can I buy you a beer. He declined and we had a good open chat and also with my family as we left.
As an Oxford fan I was hugely embarrassed with what he told me about the depth of the personal abuse. He also actually showed me on his phone the disgusting and vile abuse sent directly to his daughter. Guessing this was sent from some teenage scroats but none the less embarrassing and sick.
It’s the ridiculous side of football (and society in general) that sadly isn’t going anywhere until social media companies start to take it seriously and/or online hate becomes a criminal offence that goes on your record. Social media is no joke anymore - there should be proper punishment and ‘social media records’ or scores that should be available on request by potential employers. Only then might people think twice before running their mouths online.

Back on topic, the whole situation is completely unhealthy. In our case all parties need saving from each other. Surely the board understand football well enough to know that no manager in their right mind is going to walk away from a payout. They cannot continue to hit snooze on the situation or else it will snowball and yesterday was just the beginning of how bad it can get.

I’ve been fairly quiet on the matter, but enough is enough. We are playing dire football and when we were playing attacking fluid football we could all put up with his drivel.
I understand he is having some personal issues right now with his home life but enough is enough.
Time for a change. This season is gone. Appoint someone new who can assess the squad we have.
I’d take MApp back in a heartbeat.
If someone is underperforming in their job, due to personal issues, that are not their own fault, then you could understand them being given a bit of leeway.

But KR's personal issues are his own fault, due to his own cruel, despicable, heartless selfishness and uncontrollable ego, and so therefore should be considered completely irrelevant as a reason to not sack him.

He deserves to lose his job, for a multitude of reasons, and if these rumours are true, then you could argue that he's brought the clubs name into disrepute, due to gross misconduct, and therefore shouldn't be entitled to any sort of compensation whatsoever.

He's becoming a damaging stain on our club, at a time when we need a respectable, decent role model to be the professional face of our club...

7CB553C0-EF6F-4369-82C3-49FA6CB0ABFE.jpeg

The thing about our situation that hacks me off more than anything is that it’s not just this season that KR’s mismanagement has cost us. He has landed us with a financial burden for a sometime to come which means that the next incumbent is severely handicapped before they’ve signed the line which is dotted. They’re not faced with some out of form players here, they’re faced with an aging, pace-less and, in some, cases decrepit squad on big money.

To make us competitive next season, the ownership will have to dig even deeper than they already have, or they somehow find another club stupid enough to take on our mixture of no-hopers; good luck with that.

Robinson takes the lion’s share of blame but the ownership and, latterly, the executive management must also accept theirs.

Bluntly, this is a mess that won’t solely be fixed by dismissing the manager. We have to start there, but we need to rebuild the whole thing and our chances of reaching The Championship soon are remote, unless they take a huge financial hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get he’s outward passion for the club could cloud fans view of his actual tactical abilities, but how poor have we been for nearly 18 months, post match ramblings are quite frankly embarrassing and some of the players need to have a hard look at themselves a well.
The board have backed him with funds and support but recruitment has been a shambles, flattering to deceive .
I don’t think the triangle is the best option but appears to be the only one, I still wonder for the sustainability of the club.
The next manager is obviously the key appointment for most of us, need to get that right or long term could be back in the fire.

I know Mapp had a good record with us but he hardly set Lincoln or Blackpool on fire.
Also left us in a very disappointing manner when there was so much potential ahead.
Saying that he could make amends and produce an equally successful ’second album’!
90 minutes away from taking Lincoln into the Championship. He got it very right with loan players that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom